Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunnow what you are talking about...I haven't seen Luffy fans or atleast most of them getting mad at Oda for focusing on Zoro or Sanji....majority of Luffy fans in this forum didn't even talk shit about it and enjoyed their fights....people (not just Luffy fans) may have trashtalked Zoro or Sanji from powerscaling perspective....
Was not talking about that at all, was talking about the people who react to those getting mad about Luffy fights with panel time

Sorry but when I said depends on the context it means depend on the context.....respecting your opponent and defeating an opponent are entirely different things.......I think it is too early to comment.....
doesn't matter what Luffy will do with Kaido, the other player like also the narrative around kaido doesn't imply he is a good guy no matter what headcanon fan are pushing. Kaido will pay the right price to what he did to wano in over 20 years. You think that punching having a good fight then winning, that it for Kaido?
Just go and reread the full Wano to understand that Kaido will not come alive after Wano.

He did tho
You can see him wrapping his wings and there was no fire on him regenerating him
That's another line of defense for him
Post automatically merged:

What diff do you think current Sanji gives King?
King vs Queen and Sanji?
King vs Sanji Queen and Jack?
King vs Kaidos entire crew besides Kaido?
King Will neg diff 1,000,000 EoS Sanji
King just cooks Queen from above and check above for sanji
King vs all the Tobi Roppo mid diff, this **** spams a Lava dragon and all them other ***** dead as fuck
Jack won’t fight king he knows his place
Queen is already terrified shitless of king

My guy WANO HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR 3 YEARS DONT BLAME LUFFY FOR THE REASON THE FIGHTS GOT RUSHED LMAO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE LUFFY RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD LMAOOOO HE HASNT BEEN SHOWN FOR 1027 KEEP CRYING

AND NO LUFFY FANS GOT MAD ABOUT ZORO SANJI CHS LMAO SHOW PROOF?
Thank you for legitimately proving my point, i did not realize it would take this little of time for someone to legit prove my point. It's also ironic you're telling me to cry when you're going full keyboard warrior mode and shouting at me full caps locks.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are rent free in my noggin, but I am rent free in your head, and I am enjoying it.

But he's defending with his wings tho
I think when he uses flames the fire appear on him to heal him and when's he's not using fire he bleeds like Marco and Zoro.
Didn't Zoro said he blocked with his wings??
**** your making shit up. Theres flames on his back….end of story. Stop making non existent feats for him. Proves how desperate yall are cause King’s feats are trash.

does matter what Luffy will do with Kaido, the other player like also the narrative around kaido doesn't imply he is a good guy no matter what headcanon fan are pushing. Kaido will pay the right price to what he did to wano in over 20 years. You think that punching having a good fight then winning, that it for Kaido?
Just go and reread the full Wano to understand that Kaido will not come alive after Wano.
Kaido is not a first bad guy in the one piece....

Status
Not open for further replies.