Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Call doctor for yourself , u need more than us cause of riding that rubber D till losing ur senses.. Spending days to beat weaklings at wci with weakass punches but his fans wanking his Ap ..Luffy's ap just looks good when Bellamy around
Didn't read, LOL!

No matter what people say to you guys, you are very ill and never will reckon anything.

You forgot something important. Against Katakuri Luffy used Snakeman with Future Sight. That s why Kata couldn't dodge.
No? It was a combination of speed+fs
Regardless Cracker isn't Katakuri, there is no way he's dodging Luffy's snakeman attacks.

snake man has very low damage compared to boundman, it wouldn't even strip cracker out of his biscuit armor, as it failed to overpower katakuri's "power motchi" block.
You're telling me that Luffy's upper tier snakeman moves are weaker than two Kong Gun? Because yes two Kong Gun, that's all it took to demolish Cracker's armor. The most basic gear 4 attack.
Black mamba demolishes the armor, King Cobra kills Cracker.

Satori had some small degree of FS, but i dont blame Luffy for the 3v1, just Sanji for being useless and ussop for being, well, ussop.
Still a 3V1. Yet Luffy >>> Satori;

You speak as if Katakuir is that big of a deal. Katakuri withoud his FS is absolute trash.

Luffy is the one who choose not to use it, soo just accept it. Not like it would have changed anything since Snakeman didnt have the power to break the biscuits, Luffy even needed tankman to end it.
I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a FS or Katakuri wanker
But Katakuri would lowdiff Cracker, no one in the family even believed Luffy had the slightest chance at beating Katakuri even though they knew he had defeated Cracker.

Plot nerfed Luffy, snakeman lowdiffs Cracker, YC3s aint shit, Doflamingo and Law from Dressrosa also lowdiff Cracker, so does DR Zoro.

Lmao stfu , even king tanked 2 adv coc attacks of zoro and zoro buried him after that .. These men are just tanky and Kaido got lucky on zoro used ashura post hakai .. if he would continue after ashura as he did aganist King, they were already at banquet and celebrating victory.. God knows how many more girly hits of luffy needed to take out weakened Kaido
Zoro hurt Kaido before his power up and just beat the second strongest guy. This is all much less impressive than getting knocked out by the same guy twice.

Do you know why Luffy has rivals and Zoro does not? It’s because becoming pirate king LEADS TO SOMETHING… Wealth fame power or whatever… Something happens after you become pirate king… Big mom’s dream is to end racism or whatever and she believes Becoming pirate king will lead to her ending racism… Kaido also seems to want something that he can only obtain by becoming pirate king

In fact, we learned in chapter 1000 that Liffy has some kind of secret goal POST becoming pirate king as well… So becoming pirate king grants people something that leads to some goal that is beyond reach without being pirate king

What exactly does WSS lead to? Was does Whitebeard’s worlds strongest man title lead to? What about Kaido’s title? None of these titles come with people vying for them because the title in itself is the goal… There is nothing beyond simply being WSS when you get the title

That’s why Zoro is unique in his mindset of wanting this title… It’s literally just that… He wants to be the strongest for the sake of simply saying “I am the strongest”… thats why Oda hasnt written rivals for Zoro, because his is stop unique and specific a mindset to repeat for multiple characters
Kuina and tashigi at first, both wanted to become the world's greatest swordsman/woman

Becoming the best at something (in this case swordsmanship which is very common in one piece) should be a dream that attracts more people

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy beats doffy, crocodile, Arlong, etc and then what they wake up. Oda deals with them, if kaido must die since he can cause mayhem then king queen jack and all the beast pirates must die since they can cause mayhem when the straw hats leave
Crocodile all of baroque works Walpol Heck nearly everyone luffys beat comes back. Or breaks out.
Kaido said he won't leave wano kaido is a top tier
Big difference

No? It was a combination of speed+fs
Regardless Cracker isn't Katakuri, there is no way he's dodging Luffy's snakeman attacks.

You're telling me that Luffy's upper tier snakeman moves are weaker than two Kong Gun? Because yes two Kong Gun, that's all it took to demolish Cracker's armor. The most basic gear 4 attack.
Black mamba demolishes the armor, King Cobra kills Cracker.

Still a 3V1. Yet Luffy >>> Satori;

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a FS or Katakuri wanker
But Katakuri would lowdiff Cracker, no one in the family even believed Luffy had the slightest chance at beating Katakuri even though they knew he had defeated Cracker.

Plot nerfed Luffy, snakeman lowdiffs Cracker, YC3s aint shit, Doflamingo and Law from Dressrosa also lowdiff Cracker, so does DR Zoro.
I didn't say he could.dodge it completely. But I do say he could half counter simple Snakeman with his numerous biscuit soldiers

Luffy beats doffy, crocodile, Arlong, etc and then what they wake up. Oda deals with them, if kaido must die since he can cause mayhem then king queen jack and all the beast pirates must die since they can cause mayhem when the straw hats leave
all of kaidos underlings will betray him/leave/join luffy. kaido has to die because he'll never stop until he's dead since he's a protagonist of his own story lol. hes got luffy comebacks

Status
Not open for further replies.