Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kata is trash that's why he's obviously inferior to big mom.
meanwhile: benn beckman vivre card said that he's comparable to shanks in strength without telling who's the strongest.
and king has clearly showcased superior feats to kaido, for example: the flying slashes, the magma like fire, the durability, the aggressiveness, the mobility, the fighting style, the reaction speed, the combinations...etc
kaido is extremely mediocre as a fighter, club go brrrrr
Keep coping loser. Your downplaying luffys fight with kaido and think kaidos at 1 hp lmao sf weird

you dont think that reaction is a "scarred look on Kaido's face"?

The other reaction I was comparing it too was when Kaido first found out about Luffy's CoC
there are lot of things about Kaido that has been changed from act 1 to act 3...and it was just knock out CoC meanwhile Zoro managed to scar Kaido with CoC....so there is a different reaction...I would say shock instead of scare....

Obviously Luffy is the strongest in the alliance.

The manga has foreshadowed on numerous occasions that Kaido must die to truly be defeated.

Luffy does not kill his opponents. The 2 questions I pose are

1. Will Oda flip the script and have Luffy kill Kaido himself?

2. Will Oda have someone else Kill Kaido?

T

Tyronejenkins

kata is trash that's why he's obviously inferior to big mom.
meanwhile: benn beckman vivre card said that he's comparable to shanks in strength without telling who's the strongest.
and king has clearly showcased superior feats to kaido, for example: the flying slashes, the magma like fire, the durability, the aggressiveness, the mobility, the fighting style, the reaction speed, the combinations...etc
kaido is extremely mediocre as a fighter, club go brrrrr
My dude you're just making up most of the "superior feats". What the fuck are you talking about durability :milaugh: You're telling me King fought 15 of the strongest people in the SH alliance and was still at full hp :milaugh:. I want the drugs you're on dude :milaugh:

ZKK is not a power-scale thing, you know? It's a narrative prediction.

We know Zoro is capable of hurting Kaido as it is. ZKK is pointless to power-scaling lol
You know very well that if ZKK happened the fanbase would be flooded by people wanking it into oblivion and bragging about how OP and big dicked Zoro is for beheading a Yonko :goatasure:

ZKK stans use that narrative talk as a crutch, everybody knows which is why most people don’t take the theory seriously.

there are lot of things about Kaido that has been changed from act 1 to act 3...and it was just knock out CoC meanwhile Zoro managed to scar Kaido with CoC....so there is a different reaction...I would say shock instead of scare....
This is a fair point.

We all know Luffy is strongest. I posed a question in my other comment wanted to see your take. Ill post them below

1. Will Oda flip the script and have Luffy kill Kaido himself?

2. Will Oda have someone else Kill Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.