Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude you're just making up most of the "superior feats". What the fuck are you talking about durability :milaugh: You're telling me King fought 15 of the strongest people in the SH alliance and was still at full hp :milaugh:. I want the drugs you're on dude :milaugh:
king is literally invincible as long as the flames are burning on his back.
he doesn't even need to turn off his flames in order to take care of the scabbards, given how easily they fell to base kaido.
if he teamed up with big mom against the SN, they might have a better chance at winning, because king actually moves around the battlefield and goes straight for the kill, unlike kaido who allowed himself to take a massive yet unnecessary amount of damage.

Oda never said Zoro > luffy?

in the pirate world in op the captains are the strongest in their CREWS.
Luffy beating kaido, Zoro beat the 2nd strongest.
Luffy > zoro
Shanks > ben
Kaido > king
Bm > kata?
keep crying loser
Capitains low diff theirs RHM
Luffy low diff zoro
Kaido low diff king
BM low diff kat
Roger low diff Rayleigh
Shanks low diff Ben
Whitebeard low diff Marco
That’s simple AF

lmao zoro is a bum
Hody stopped throwing the droplets, looked at zoro, turned around to grab one of is men and use him as a shield in the same amount of time it took the attack to reach him
I see you have been taking your daily dose of copium.

Zoro blitzed Hody on the water, a feat Luffy couldn't do, and was told to move faster than a fishman.

Luffy low diff zoro
Kaido low diff king
BM low diff kat
Roger low diff Rayleigh
Shanks low diff Ben
That’s simple AF
That's not true for all captains and first mates.
Post automatically merged:

inb4 you bring up Zoro vs Hody underwater
Hody was cut because he challenged Zoro to a sword fight (or trident-sword fight)
he never fought Luffy like that
Zoro move faster than a fisherman underwater water. What part of that don't you understand.

i wonder what will people's excuse be when zoro gives an admiral the king treatment while luffy gets half his brain burnt against akainu :quest:
When Luffy fights Akainu for over 40 hours, gets help from everyone and then asspulls something while Zoro beats Kizaru in 30 minutes? Nothing. Akainu is at best 5% stronger than Kizaru and I'm being extremely generous with my percentages just like @WesMidnight is with his. :watchout:

Luffy low diff zoro
Kaido low diff king
BM low diff kat
Roger low diff Rayleigh
Shanks low diff Ben
That’s simple AF
Such simplicity, much wow. :kobeha:

Hody was cut because he challenged Zoro to a sword fight (or trident-sword fight)
Do you expect Hody not to use his weapon against a swordsman, letting him be at a clear advantage?

Using a weapon is a nerf, totally :suresure: The Hody using a weapon was weaker than the Hody not using one :suresure:

When characters are facing a swordsman they should always try to fight them bare-handed!

Don't tell me this is not what you meant, because it's exactly what it implies

Do you expect Hody not to use his weapon against a swordsman, letting him be at a clear advantage?

Using a weapon is a nerf, totally :suresure: The Hody using a weapon was weaker than the Hody not using one :suresure:

When characters are facing a swordsman they should always try to fight them bare-handed!

Brendan is a natural jobber, did you expect him not to job to words?

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :
21 of them got blocked / evaded by Woro while 3 hits which hurt Zoro 2 of them were because of his swords and One attack where he was mid air after he got overpowered and sent outside we don't know if he get hit or not but let's say he is .

Goated Zoro's CoO
while lanji got hit by Snake Queen and Germa QUEEN lmao
This means its clearly mid diff fight

Lmao luffy have bubble on

Zoro dont have bubble

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :
21 of them got blocked / evaded by Woro while 3 hits which hurt Zoro 2 of them were because of his swords and One attack where he was mid air after he got overpowered and sent outside we don't know if he get hit or not but let's say he is .

Goated Zoro's CoO
:finally:
That's amazing. All of Zoro's greatness for us to see in one spot.

That doesn't just show impressive CoO. It is also an amazing display of Zoro's CQC skills.

I expect him to get out of melee range

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :

Goated Zoro's CoO
I see no lies here. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.