Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is another clown.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine a scene when Kaidou is attacking CP0 with the quote "go ahead boy, i and live this with me, i will protect you, Joyboy":steef:
Straight from Reddit's playbook, I see. :mihanha:

Of all the dumb possible endings for Kaido created to avoid the possibility of ZKK, this by far takes the cake. :luffylaugh:

Capitains low diff theirs RHM
Luffy low diff zoro
Kaido low diff king
BM low diff kat
Roger low diff Rayleigh
Shanks low diff Ben
Whitebeard low diff Marco
That’s simple AF

When Luffy fights Akainu for over 40 hours, gets help from everyone and then asspulls something while Zoro beats Kizaru in 30 minutes? Nothing. Akainu is at best 5% stronger than Kizaru and I'm being extremely generous with my percentages just like @WesMidnight is with his. :watchout:

Such simplicity, much wow. :kobeha:
:cheers:

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :
21 of them got blocked / evaded by Woro while 3 hits which hurt Zoro 2 of them were because of his swords and One attack where he was mid air after he got overpowered and sent outside we don't know if he get hit or not but let's say he is .

Goated Zoro's CoO
while lanji got hit by Snake Queen and Germa QUEEN lmao
Woro debunking all Lanjitards' headcanons this arc be like: :steef:

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :
21 of them got blocked / evaded by Woro while 3 hits which hurt Zoro 2 of them were because of his swords and One attack where he was mid air after he got overpowered and sent outside we don't know if he get hit or not but let's say he is .

Goated Zoro's CoO
i wanna add this to that compilation
it speaks of zoro's durability and speed

Hody > King
Both got sliced by the Can Hunter in melee range but Hody's water abilities counter King's fire
Hody > Katakuri

Both fought Luffy but one (Hody) almost killed Luffy and forced him to require a blood transaction to live.

Body's water counter Katakuri's mochi DF power.

Clearly, I'm not being serious. Nobody should believe Hody, who's low to mid veteran level tops comes anywhere close to King or Katakuri's level. I'm just showing you how I can do the same if I ignore most of their ability, strength, and power.

When Luffy fights Akainu for over 40 hours, gets help from everyone and then asspulls something while Zoro beats Kizaru in 30 minutes? Nothing. Akainu is at best 5% stronger than Kizaru and I'm being extremely generous with my percentages just like @WesMidnight is with his. :watchout:
Akainu is fleet admiral now and presumably has grown from being an equal member of the trio after beating the second in line (Aokiji) to become fleet admiral, haki blooming on the battlefield and what not. King on the other hand had his bounty confirmed 5% above Queen.

That said the final war will most likely be against Imu whose subordinates -the Gorosei- shit talk Akainu to his face.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Akainu is fleet admiral now and presumably has grown from being an equal member of the trio after beating the second in line (Aokiji) to become fleet admiral, haki blooming on the battlefield and what not. King on the other hand had his bounty confirmed 5% above Queen.

That said the final war will most likely be against Imu whose subordinates -the Gorosei- shit talk Akainu to his face.
So kata = Jack cause bounty right

Oda has been throwing all types of facts your way. You ppl just choose to ignore it. Luffy stronger than Zoro isn't baseless. It is nothing but facts. Zoro being stronger than Luffy is some delusional fanfic concocted by Zoro/hawkeye stans:kayneshrug:
Shit, that one post triggered many rubber fans .. There is no battle that luffy wins without help or eating some shits at mid of battle .. All of you ignore that shit and acting like he did something exceptional , already at another level than others.. Anyone who has avarage Ap has potential to put Luffy into sleep as Apoo.. Been one shotted by Kaido multiple times while his wanked Ap still could not put kaido into sleep after multiple hits.. Lack of endurance and Ap examples of your rubber which are zoro good at.. Minus wano powerups he cant even break cracker's biscuits without help of nami yet all of you act like kings durability is nothing for him lmao.. At past popular " Shanks damaged ship with Coc " meme evolved into " but luffy siplitted sky " on every discussion

@CbShadow

• 24 attacks from King :

Goated Zoro's CoO
Nowadays it's hard to find a candy talking about draws, fainting, sneak attacks and free power ups, idk why. :risicheck:

So kata = Jack cause bounty right
Intracrew bounties, not inter-crew bounties.
Within the same crew, the bounties can be used to powerscale somewhat assuming no gag bounties, against different crews there are many factors involved, in universe they will present different threat levels to the govt, out of universe when Oda creates a crew for a pirate enemies he probably creates the bounties at the same time or in reference to each other.

Hody > King
Both got sliced by the Can Hunter in melee range but Hody's water abilities counter King's fire
Luffy's Red Hawk disagrees

Anyone that beats Jack becomes a Yonko, Inu is the sixth Yonko. :crazwhat:
Inu is the seventh Yonko. Zunesha is the sixth.

Intracrew bounties, not inter-crew bounties.
Within the same crew, the bounties can be used to powerscale somewhat assuming no gag bounties, against different crews there are many factors involved, in universe they will present different threat levels to the govt, out of universe when Oda creates a crew for a pirate enemies he probably creates the bounties at the same time or in reference to each other.
Imagine Sabo being weaker than Jack because of bounty

Shit, that one post triggered many rubber fans .. There is no battle that luffy wins without help or eating some shits at mid of battle .. All of you ignore that shit and acting like he did something exceptional , already at another level than others.. Anyone who has avarage Ap has potential to put Luffy into sleep as Apoo.. Been one shotted by Kaido multiple times while his wanked Ap still could not put kaido into sleep after multiple hits.. Lack of endurance and Ap examples of your rubber which are zoro good at.. Minus wano powerups he cant even break cracker's biscuits without help of nami yet all of you act like kings durability is nothing for him lmao.. At past popular " Shanks damaged ship with Coc " meme evolved into " but luffy siplitted sky " on every discussion
This is true
You can count on 1 hand luffy have won without help vs major opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.