Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"

Zoro uses a powerful attack in the air to propel himself towards the island. King continues to fall unconscious far from Onigashima

ZKK Incoming:steef:

Zoro vs kaido will happen again

you all better line up soon to take your reward
:holdthisl:

Lol that's not Ragnarok.. Ragnarok has a ton of Momentum, this move does not compare to that.

And I knew it... After FS Luffy obtained a new gimmick, that flew over everyone's head. When he fought the Yokozuna guy, he stretched out his arm, while turning his hand into a G3 move at the last second, with which he got rid of the limitating speed factor, while he gained an incredible amount of additional momentum, which resulted into an attack that surpassed any G3 attack before... Same stuff we are now seeing here, except that against Kaido it's really not that easy to pull that off without getting hit yourself.
Anyway that's some very neat tech, as this type of G3 move has an exceptionally greater hit rate and much more AP, than G3 had before. Really like this kinda stuff a lot.

And the aftermath of Zoro's KoH- three dragon style still looks exactly like normal CoC coating, while a moment later his swords again begin to emit that smoke like stuff. KoH- three sword style is definitely an inferior version, that's obvious, but it also looks like a little incomplete version of CoC coating in general. Imo he's going to drop it, right after he fully mastered it and Enma fully acknowledged him or some and when Zoro finally became "King of Hell" his "three dragon style" has become his new base, stuff that's roflstomping King basically instantly.
yep, that what Kaido used vs Kinemon, exactly the same movement but Oda used more black-lighting vs Kinemon than Luffy :suresure:

Zoro fans: *Laughing at Sanji for fainting last chap*

Zoro: *faints*

Zoro fans:
they can't even admit he fainted, i see someone saying he's resting.
pirate king luffy
king of hell zoro
sun god sanji
:finally:

Sanji won't have those edgy weird tittles, he will be only known as sanji
the fact that this dude didn't declare he will be this or that, but remain one of the strong forces of pirate world shows
personal tittles like WSS, pirate hunter etc, are only for hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.