Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you watch Luffy vs. Kaido at the end of this chapter, they seem to be enjoying their fight and having fun. I feel like Luffy really managed to hurt Kaido on several occasions.

When BM vs Kid and Law we see that on the Kid and Law panels still seem quite in difficulty at 2 against Big Mom, she seems to enjoy this fight, but strangely I have the impression that she won't be in critical condition unlike Kaido.

I think Kid and Law have to find something more powerful to do this or have more help than they expected.

Maybe Killer and Bepo will join the fight and even Jinbei. I'm not sure if Kid is actually going to unlock AdVCOC in this arc. Oda appears to have chosen the devil fruit option for Kid and Law.

If Kid unlocks ADVCOC now, he won't make good use of it because he has no mastery. Luffy found it extremely difficult to control him.

And Law, even though he's seen Luffy use it, I'm not sure if he knows how it works.

Do you see what the solution is this to defeat Big Mom ?

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Monkey D Theories

Its part of the problem with Odas writing style. He gave Jinbei and Ace a 5 day fight. Aokiji and Akainu a 10 day one. But every arc has a countdown scenario so when the arc starts to end the villains lose within minutes.

Every arc.

Alabastas bomb. Enels Raigou. Robin and the gates of justice. The sun rising on thriller bark. Aces execution. Noah falling. Birdcage. Big Moms rampage and Luffy having a deadline to be Katakuri. Onigashima falling.

Admiral fans will wtf when they are beaten in a fight that lasts 10 minutes even if they nearly kill the guy who beat them
Lankers FC raging since it will take only 5 minutes to slap the Yonkos. :lulz:

His powerup just isn't "gone", if you paid attention you'd know his whole exoskeleton underwent a huge change. Just because he reverted back to his original eyebrows doesn't mean he goes back to that same body, that would be completely nonsensical.
It's all gone, back to the RS which is stronger than judge's son anyway. :josad:

Does anyone think Zoro can't replicate or even do better than what Luffy is doing?
yes, if base Luffy is doing this to Kaido, Zoro can do better due to having higher lethality /AP and having the same power advcoc.

this is what base luffy said about base Zoro (so it is what you see fighiting Kaido):

Luffy wow in an istant, never saw that comment for Kaido - Zoro slashes are that fast, effective that Luffy think they are istant!

this is how Oda potrayed Luffy&Zoro speed in the same panel (basically Oda is confirming that they are equal) which is what Luffy is using to fight Kaido:

About defense, we saw how good Zoro defense are when takking Hakkai (if Zoro didnt have block he would be dead) as also vs King.

Zoro reaction is one of the best in Onigashima (check King).

Zoro lethality and Ap > Luffy.

Yes Zoro can fight Kaido and to better than what we are seeing right now with Luffy.

When you watch Luffy vs. Kaido at the end of this chapter, they seem to be enjoying their fight and having fun. I feel like Luffy really managed to hurt Kaido on several occasions.

When BM vs Kid and Law we see that on the Kid and Law panels still seem quite in difficulty at 2 against Big Mom, she seems to enjoy this fight, but strangely I have the impression that she will be in critical condition unlike Kaido.

I think Kid and Law have to find something more powerful to do this or have more help than they expected.

Maybe Killer and Bepo will join the fight and even Jinbei. I'm not sure if Kid is actually going to unlock AdVCOC in this arc. Oda appears to have chosen the devil fruit option for Kid and Law.

If Kid unlocks ADVCOC now, he won't make good use of it because he has no mastery. Luffy found it extremely difficult to control him.

And Law, even though he's seen Luffy use it, I'm not sure if he knows how it works.

Do you see what the solution is this to defeat Big Mom ?

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Monkey D Theories
Coating for kid through haki bloom. Being pushed to extremes. Big mom also is always smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.