Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck i didn't know about this theory.

It seems that since Dressrosa arc there was a japanese theory about Joyboy saying that Kaidou was Joyboy. The reasoning was very simple

How do you translate Joy boy in jp? 快童, How can you read that? 快(KAI) Joy 童(DOU) boy.

It blew my mind that there was a theory about this since dressrosa and Oda made now(well actually chapter 1014) a connection between them
Oda did a good job by using katakana for their names lol.

Damn some people here are idiots.

Luffy has always been like this, literally one of the biggest traits of his that makes him pirate king is laughing at death. Final islands called laugh tale not serious tale tf are people on here.

Law is tsundere about it but he's been taking orders this whole raid, and yes Luffy ordered them to get out of his way.

Luffy ordered Yamato to get the fuck off the roof and stay out of his 1vs1.
Zoro has 100% confidence that Luffy will beat Kaido 1vs1. Deal with it.
I'll deal with what comes, but you would probably twist your words to avoid an L just like everyone else when they're wrong
Zoro was literally listening to Momonosuke announcement that Luffy was back and fighting Kaido.
He ordered them to go down and leave the fight to him.
Zoro hasn't mentioned fighting Kaido since 1010, he still has a link to Orochi because of Yasuie, someone needs to stop the CP0 it's not hard to do the maths.
1036 chapters and people still don't understand that nobody will outshine Luffy in a Arc, the idea that Zoro wins against his opponent and the goes to kill Luffy's one is completely ridiculous.
The idea that Zoro would beat his enemy, then Luffy would beat the boss, and Zoro would face a stronger boss right after that sounded ridiculous at one point.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's funny that no one heard him declare that shit so no one will know he's the King of Hell.
Unless he's doing something outragous that's fitting that title later on that everyone will recognize him as King of Hell :shakiously:
To be fair, I'm not against the cheesy stuff.
Personally I like the original epithets, but I can understand Oda's appeal to the grandiose.
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.