Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 member: "You must hurry, we have to leave this castle soon.
“Ookanban” has been defeated!!
If it turns out that the “New Generation” wins this battle,
this could add fuel to the “events” that already are occuring across the world.
What will happen in this next few minutes,

will determine the new era...!!"

thanks for noticing @Midnight Delight

Some big "events" already happen outside Wano ladies & gentlemen :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
someones getting off-screened
:yasu:

Read what I said ExtraL. No other humans can beat the Yonko in CP0s estimation. Shanks, WB and BM don’t count as they are Yonko. Not hard to understand. It’s like saying no human will beat Usain Bolt in sprinting.

The top fighters would be able to handle Sabo and Vets. Ladmirals couldn’t :josad:
Cry. Admirals are called "bakemono" aka monsters in canon due to their inhumane strenght:steef:

There are 3 new reasons that are aimng for a ZKK in this chapter (there are plenty more reason but I am talking about this new chapter):
- No one saw Zoro cutting a dragon, Zoro feat was amazing but didnt left any impact in Wano
I am adding @Cinera post here:
  • Zoro cutting a Magma Dragon did not happen over the Flower Capital.
  • Zoro did not save anyone by slaying the Magma Dragon.
  • No one from Wano saw it.
  • No one commented on the similarity to Ryuma's legend.
  • No one has recognised Zoro as the second Ryuma.
If you still genuinely believe that Zoro defeating King was meant to be ZKK, then you're delusional.

- In Hindu Mythology, God Yama is the King of Hell. He is also the God of Death and Justice. Zoro new title
- Last: 1036 title: The way of Bushidō is found in death
So Kaido loves the way of the samurai. The way of the samurai involves looking for a good place to die.

@Den_Den_Mushi @Zowo @HA001 @Cinera

Last edited:
There are 3 new reasons that are aimng for a ZKK in this chapter (there are plenty more reason but I am talking about this new chapter):
- No one saw Zoro cutting a dragon, Zoro feat was amazing but didnt left any impact in Wano
- In Hindu Mythology, God Yama is the King of Hell. He is also the God of Death and Justice. Zoro new title
- Last: 1036 title: The way of Bushidō is found in death
So Kaido loves the way of the samurai. The way of the samurai involves looking for a good place to die.

@Den_Den_Mushi @Zowo @HA001
Ffs we don’t need anymore ZKK evidences

Oda please stop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.