Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the Yonko can lose, but it's against the worst generation. Luffy is the next Joyboy and his crew is going to surpass Roger's crew.

No one really cares about Admirals. The fight for the world is decided among the great pirates. Maybe Imu, depending on whether he is a fighter or not.

Even if Kaido goes down now, we still have Blackbeard who is powering up. Plus Imu, who is a wild card. Luffy has no time for admirals.

Akainu vs. Sabo incoming.

The problem with admirals is, they lack ambition. They are WG dogs.
Chinjao "You have to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"
Luffy "I have to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"
Oda "Bullet has to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"

Comrade : sabo vs akainu, luffy wont fight an Admiral

Yikes I wonder who's more credible uh.

The fight for the world is decided between pirates yet the world is ruled by the WG whose strongest fighters are the Admirals. Make sense.

Chinjao "You have to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"
Luffy "I have to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"
Oda "Bullet has to beat the Admirals and the Yonko"

Comrade : sabo vs akainu, luffy wont fight an Admiral

Yikes I wonder who's more credible uh.

The fight for the world is decided between pirates yet the world is ruled by the WG whose strongest fighters are the Admirals. Make sense.
Oda: Kaido > Akainu
Why would Luffy fight someone weaker than Kaido after beating Kaido?

Luffy saying he has to be above both marines and Yonko doesn't exactly mean they are equal.

Kaido is the strongest creature, Oda himself even put Kaido above Akainu in the SBS. Why would Luffy fight someone weaker than Kaido after beating Kaido?
joke SBS now? Also by this reasoning Luffy has no one left to fight as Kaido would indeed be the very strongest.
Akainu is ten times more relevant than Kaido no matter how much you try to convince otherwise.
It's such bad faith arguing admirals are irrelevant because they aren't the focus of the current saga. If they "didnt matter", Oda could have easily rushed Ryokugyu introduction in the Revely. instead he doubled down on the teasing
Nah, this doesnt make sense.

I think Kaido will show awakening. Cause there's no tension right now as base Luffy matching him:few:
the thing is Kaido defeated Luffy 3 times on the rooftop, first Luffy run out of hacky juice, second ragnarock, third offpanel with the new PU after a fight that lasted maybe 10-15minutes, luffy was dropped in the ocean.
This fight, will not last long, as I said max 5 chapters of fighting + probably a flashback for Kaido (will not be that long).

Big Mom vs Kidd&Law is ....meh to be honest. I like a lot the 5SN but that fight is so meh so far, and Oda will not spend that much time for that fight, the worst that can happen is a totally offpanel fight for Big Mom&Kidd Law.
By the way if Kidd didnt unlock advcoc even after his awakening (like in the small panel that we have today) I dont think he will unlock this power.

Luffy saying he has to be above both marines and Yonko doesn't exactly mean they are equal.

Kaido is the strongest creature, Oda himself even put Kaido above Akainu in the SBS. Why would Luffy fight someone weaker than Kaido after beating Kaido?
Because he is not beating Kaido (anyway this was never truly a 1v1) and Luffy doesn't need to be stronger than anyone in order to be PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.