Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still confused as to what Denjiro is doing lol. 3rd CP-0 guy was just shown still chilling somewhere else (which is weird), but other than that I'm curious as to how some of these roles will pay off:

- I assume Inu has grabbed Asura, they were friendly back in Kuri so it's a nice callback

- Marco probably is helping Yamato stop the Kazenbo (they'll probably discuss Ace for a second)

- I feel like Jinbe/Franky will help stop CP-0 (not really fight them, just help Brook/Robin escape). Really no idea here, they are pretty healthy overall, as is Brook.

- Rokki and Fuuga will probably knock each other out

- Not entirely sure what Apoo/Inbi will be doing lol

- Same with Chopper/Nami. No idea what they will do, no idea what Choppers weird baby form is supposed to "lead" to, if anything.

- Zoro/Sanji are knocked out for the time being

- Really have no idea how the CP-0 and BMP stuff supposed to lead to.

- Big Mom and Kaidos fights are about to be brutal as shit though. Guaranteed these "next few minutes" will probably last fucking 20+ chapters lol. Or the island will crash first before they are defeated. Who knows.

So much lol

Said no one ever, we all know Kaido will be defeated Luffy.

Its implied he's weakening and we've yet to see him or the current version of Luffy go all out. Awakening coming and new/improved version of Gear4 /5 as well.
In naturo forum , people literally thought admirals can’t hurt big mom or kadio before wano arc start.
That funny I have every yonko tell me these full zoan form are weaker than base form. They say wait for hybrid form . Now we are supposedly to believe kaido is not using full power when he got seriously hurt by zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.