Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In naturo forum , people literally thought admirals can’t hurt big mom or kadio before wano arc start.
That funny I have every yonko tell me these full zoan form are weaker than base form. They say wait for hybrid form . Now we are supposedly to believe kaido is not using full power when he got seriously hurt by zoro.
I'm guessing you don't expect a yonkou to have awakening when even Dolfamingo had awakening? We have crazy fans everywhere, don't pay attention to them too much.

Obviously admirals can hurt yonkou but to what extent at least specifically for Kaido and Big Mom

Sanji names techniques after the devil has fire powers and his PU is named after a lord from hell.
Oda: ''Zoro is the King of hell''
:milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:

Naming his techniques after Zoro lmao

Funnily enough, he hasn't shown any FoxFire style techniques as of now. Oda is clearly saving it to clown sanji lmao

i agreed with some things, but you miss the part where CP0 said Lead Performs and Tobiroppos are defeated,he don't said was only King.
He was shook when they told him about King's defeat though. Not a single panel of queen's, ww's or sasaki's defeats being particularly mentioned.

Levels and portrayal, son.

In Hindu Mythology, God Yama is the King of Hell. He is also the God of Death and Justice.

In Japanese his equivalent is King Enma or King Yama.

Yama is shown Superior to Asura
Asuras and Yama are totally different bro.
Don't misrepresent Mythology
Asuras are demon entities of demon race like Ravana, Kumbakarna etc.

Yama or Yama-Raj or King of Hell is the grim reaper and he doesn't belong to Asura race.

Is Yama stronger than strongest Asura ever? Probably not sure if he's stronger than Ravana, he got blessing of immortality and had to be killed by God Himself.

:milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:

Naming his techniques after Zoro lmao

Funnily enough, he hasn't shown any FoxFire style techniques as of now. Oda is clearly saving it to clown sanji lmao

He was shook when they told him about King's defeat though. Not a single panel of queen's, ww's or sasaki's defeats being particularly mentioned.

Levels and portrayal, son.
He was chocked that the whole Elite fighter from Kaidou was defeated, not only King.

that speculation without any basis, to me make more sense that Marco goes to Zoro cuz he is a doctor that can restore stamina and heal even if momentarily.
? I can through that right back at you lmao

There is no basis for Marco going to help Zoro. Izo and Marco literally talk about the Kazenbo. Izo went to help Usopp, which means Marco is more likely going to handle the Kazenbo because Izo isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.