Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@yorosenpai what I can see Marco going to stop the fire (otherwise, who else will/can?), but maybe after he goes to help Zoro. That I can see
we wait, like I said, Yamato has nothing to do beside clearly some weapon, so she can clearly fight the kazebo.
We have to wait 3 weeks to get some update.
I just notice that Marco&Izo were flying together and Oda decide to split this 2 in a chapter in which curiously Zoro is the only character that has no one around.
Sanji received care
The 9 scabban received care when they needed
Luffy received care when needed

Sound pretty off, that Zoro is left alone.

Akainu use FS + logia for dodge like kat aokiji kizaru
look at the face akainu makes when a young and healthy yonko arrives in front of him and you will understand the world between them

yonko >>> admiral:cheers:
Except future sight require calm mind, ask kakaturi. Akainu is opposite of calm mind :cheers:
‘He tanks all hits instead.

Akainu got hit when whitebeard sneak attack Didn’t know Whitebeard sneak attack from behind is legal, since when mma allow sneak attack ?

Kadio is older than all admirals by age except green bull cause we don’t know about him.

MF Whitebeard is still called strongest pirate by viz manga.

‘Admirals >>> yonko:kata:

:seriously: zoro being like that is way out of character

If he's gonna kill kaido then he'll do it fair and square, with a real fight, he isn't gonna show up and put him down while luffy did all the work
That was my answer to someone who said that ZKK would undermine Luffy:

It doesn't. Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1v1, breaking the "in a one-on-one, always bet on Kaido" legend, would be more than enough for him. It would be an insane feat.

Remember the awakened Zoans in Impel Down? What if Kaido awakens but is in a primitive state like those guardians (out of his mind and on a rampage)? Zoro would kill a strong version of "Kaido" in dragon form.

Luffy would get his Yonko feat.
Zoro would get his legendary samurai feat. Beheading a dragon or mortally injuring it is a massive feat. Think of how hard it is to get through those scales (Asura in 1010 and Oden vs Kaido).

This is only one of the possibilities. And obviously, it's not impossible that Oda will retcon awakening in the end and make him use it in the fight with Luffy. All of that to say that the casual readers don't need to think of the how. If Oda wants to make it happen, he can and will certainly do so without taking away anything from Luffy.

we wait, like I said, Yamato has nothing to do beside clearly some weapon, so she can clearly fight the kazebo.
We have to wait 3 weeks to get some update.
I just notice that Marco&Izo were flying together and Oda decide to split this 2 in a chapter in which curiously Zoro is the only character that has no one around.
Sanji received care
The 9 scabban received care when they needed
Luffy received care when needed

Sound pretty off, that Zoro is left alone.
Nah I agree on that front. Someone WILL help him, I just think that we are going to get an event where Yamato throws the explosions off the island (breaks through the bedrock of the island), and at the same time Marco stops the Kazenbo by controlling the fire or something.

I can see him 100% helping Zoro after this, but maybe Yamato does it all (uses her Ice powers) and he goes straight to him, just not sure. Also not sure how this will help Raizo too, who is about to he set on fire, but my guess is someone will stop the entire fire from spreading and we'll get a singular double spread of him winning.

Maybe it all happens next chapter (I'd rather it did so it's done)

Status
Not open for further replies.