Future Events Some people believe Sabo should fight Akainu due to having fire powers

Oda: “magma > fire”

People: “OmG saBo shoUld Win to prove FiRe > maGma.”

:lawsigh:

Oda already said the Magu Magu no Mi is flat out superior to the Mera Mera no Mi.

The Mera Mera no Mi will never be able to beat the Magu Magu no Mi. That’s just how it is.

The pound pound fruit will never defeat the ton ton fruit.

The snow snow fruit will never defeat the ice ice fruit.

Leave it to AdmiraL fans to twist the narative
Nobody said Sabo should fight him just because he has fire power
It's because he killed his brother who also had a fire df and inherited his will
If he had a mud fruit the Sabo vs Akainu fight would still be on the table
Facts... also let’s not forget Sabo a lvl 3 CoA user, which is superior to akainu barrier haki. An a weapon user to on top of that, why dumbass think it’ll be fire vs magma Exclusively. is beyond me...

It's because he killed his brother who also had a fire df and inherited his will
Yonko stans love to ignore the fact that Sabo said he didn’t care about avenging Ace in Dressrosa.

Or that all of his portrayal involves Fuji, not Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

Facts... also let’s not forget Sabo a lvl 3 CoA user, which is superior to akainu barrier haki. An a weapon user to on top of that, why dumbass think it’ll be fire vs magma Exclusively. is beyond me...
Imagine forgetting that Sabo said he didn’t care to avenge Ace.

Like Sanji doesn't have reasons to fight the SSG after fighting with both Judge and Queen in the previous arcs

SSG = Vegapunk's creation and it concludes his narrative arc with the MADS

Btw Sabo vs Akainu will happen I agree, only so that Luffy can come in to save his brother's ass this time around. Sabo is just a tool for Luffy to shine

Yonko stans love to ignore the fact that Sabo said he didn’t care about avenging Ace in Dressrosa.

Or that all of his portrayal involves Fuji, not Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine forgetting that Sabo said he didn’t care to avenge Ace.
Panel... Besides that, how’s that negate all the shit directly connecting the 2?? I’ve already dismissed the DF advantage. Sabo factual has superior CoA at the moment, plus a weapon.

To be real, akainu fans are straight delusional. Y’all somehow find it acceptable Akainu can be a serious challenge to PK Luffy. Yet In canon he can barely overwhelm old sick bread!!! Like get real here people Imu the big bad. Akainu vs Sabo literally akainu best case scenario

To be real, akainu fans are straight delusional. Y’all somehow find it acceptable Akainu can be a serious challenge to PK Luffy. Yet barely can overwhelm old sick bread!!! Like get real here people Imu the big bad. Akainu vs Sabo literally akainu best case scenario
Chinjao : You must beat the Admirals
Luffy : I must beat the Admirals
Oda : Akainu is so strong he can put an end to the story within a year

trafaLgar_L_Law on worst gen : sabo must fight him cause my headcanon says hes too weak to fight luffy

Panel... Besides that, how’s that negate all the shit directly connecting the 2?? I’ve already dismissed the DF advantage. Sabo factual has superior CoA at the moment, plus a weapon.

To be real, akainu fans are straight delusional. Y’all somehow find it acceptable Akainu can be a serious challenge to PK Luffy. Yet In canon he can barely overwhelm old sick bread!!! Like get real here people Imu the big bad. Akainu vs Sabo literally akainu best case scenario
If you think Akainu is too weak for PK Luffy then Oda can just power him up with SSG or some other shit.

Powerscaling is a terrible way to predict matchup. Fights are subservient to the narrative, not the other way around.

Laido lost a clash and got scared to the point of shaking to bones broken Zoro bozo

:nicagesmile:

Tired g3 base dressrossa luffy pushed and hurt Lujitora :emohiyo:
A chapter later he stopped G3 casually :kobeha: and "hurt" he only had a small bruise. We all know Fujitora didn't want to capture the straw hats. Kaido was yelling of pain from Kiku:kriwhat:
Anyway I don't want to play this game, but the Akainu downplay because he was ambushed by a guy with one if not the most powerful AP in the series is stupid. Sickbeard may have weaker reflex and haki but he still he could shatter islands with his punches. Oden got one shotted by base kaido non-coc club swing and he doesnt get downplayed this bad

Chinjao : You must beat the Admirals
Luffy : I must beat the Admirals
Oda : Akainu is so strong he can put an end to the story within a year

trafaLgar_L_Law on worst gen : sabo must fight him cause my headcanon says hes too weak to fight luffy
So no actual Canon explanation, not sure if AdmiraLs forgot but. Akainu caps out at old Sick bread lvl. Either provide solid reasons to believe someone that weak can possibly fight on par with PK luffy... or be glad he gets to fight another top 5 of the era
Laido lost a clash and got scared to the point of shaking to bones broken Zoro bozo
an it amounted to nothing, literally nobody Kaido included care at all... Way to sound stupid there are threads to talk about zoro. This isn’tOne...
If you think Akainu is too weak for PK Luffy then Oda can just power him up with SSG or some other shit.
So basically ur logic on how akainu can compete literally headcanon??
Powerscaling is a terrible way to predict matchup. Fights are subservient to the narrative, not the other way around.
Narrative wise Imu already destroyed Akainu vs luffy. So what are we still discussing?

an it amounted to nothing, literally nobody Kaido included care at all... Way to sound stupid there are threads to talk about zoro. This isn’tOne...
Lol don't try to dodge. "amounted to nothing" it is why Kaido said the would will remain and it has been stated that he has weakened? What attack do you think has done the most damage to him?:youcraz:

So no actual Canon explanation, not sure if AdmiraLs forgot but. Akainu caps out at old Sick bread lvl. Either provide solid reasons to believe someone that weak can possibly fight on par with PK luffy... or be glad he gets to fight another top 5 of the era
You mean Akainu caps out at the world's strongest man and pirate? And that's supposed to be a bad thing? Akainu came out of his fight with Whitebeard with superficial damage despite being sneak attacked. He handed him two mortal wounds and went on to bully everybody else in the war.
He can give an extremely tough fight to PK Luffy, PK isn't some magical tier, Roger was asking for Sengoku or Garp, avoided a conflict with Bigmom and failed to beat Whitebeard in 3 days