Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many panels of sanji going through existential crisis you want? Lol

If he still got same crisis next arc then it's shows Sanji isn't growing as he should be.. totally against him getting CoC
Honestly I don't know, but when it comes to sanji's character development oda never really disappointed

If sanji gets coc then there's gonna be a huge build up surrounding that moment character wise

Just like awakening the germa genes was set up a hundred chapters ago

Sanji accepted the modifications but there's probably more to it

Maybe we'll actually get the evil sanji plot line

It still feels like a huge possibility given how Oda even seemed to consider it with the whole osome thing

Oda needs his favorite punch bag to keep the funny gags going, candies love gags, right?

Luffy, Zoro and Yamato if she joins can't be jobbing to nobodies like before, the status quo after Wano will be completely different.
Sanji's gonna have to surpass his chef limits and prepare even better meals for the new monster trio: Luffy/Zoro/Yamato.

We are in the endgame now and feeding the true warriors is important. They need to be in their best shape when facing the admirals and other threats to come.:cheers:

At this point Luffy and Zoro are both Admiral level characters and there is no logical reasoning for putting Luffy above Zoro besides the usual garbage cApTaIn sTrOnGer
LuFfy mC
For anyone who uses these arguments to put Luffy over Zoro, they fundamentally fail to even understand Luffys character. You can't really be a true luffy fan if you use bullshit like that against Zoro.

I think both Luffy and Zoro are at Admiral/Yonko level but lower end and both need to develop

Luffy needs Gear 5th and Zoro needs to truly become King of Hell and they are both Yonkou level

Imo this is the most accurately rating for Supernovas so far (I'll also add King and Sanji and other Characters for reference)

Kaido 110
Oden 105
Big Mom 103
Luffy 100
Zoro 100
Fujitora 100
King 90
Law 80
Kidd 80
Sanji 75
Killer 60
Urouge 55
Drake 50
Apoo 50
Hawkins 40
Capone 30
Bonney 30 (or up)

A King needs a Queen, Zoro being the only Shimotsuki from the main clan, and Hiyori being the Princess of Wano seems like the best pair.
Robin, Perona, Lanji's sister, Bonnie, Tashigi and others can be Zoro's personal concubines. :quest:
>Zoro being the only Shimotsuki from the main clan.

This man gets it.

I theorized a while ago about how the Shimotsuki clan organizes itself very similar to the Hyuga clan from Naruto where there's a secondary branch of the clan, in my opinion the one that rules over Hakumai and where blacksmith Kozaburo was originally from, and then the main branch where the direct descendants of the Sword God Ryuma rule over in Ringo.

Zoro is part of the main clan and was sent to the Shimotsuki Village in the east blue which they knew it existed due to Kozaburo being a pirate and him visiting Wano from time to time. It was probably Kozaburo himself or maybe Zoro's older brother/uncle Ushimaru the one who did send him to the east blue in order to try and preserve the bloodline of the man with the strongest warrior soul.

T

Tyronejenkins

At this point Luffy and Zoro are both Admiral level characters and there is no logical reasoning for putting Luffy above Zoro besides the usual garbage cApTaIn sTrOnGer
LuFfy mC
For anyone who uses these arguments to put Luffy over Zoro, they fundamentally fail to even understand Luffys character. You can't really be a true luffy fan if you use bullshit like that against Zoro.

I think both Luffy and Zoro are at Admiral/Yonko level but lower end and both need to develop

Luffy needs Gear 5th and Zoro needs to truly become King of Hell and they are both Yonkou level

Imo this is the most accurately rating for Supernovas so far (I'll also add King and Sanji and other Characters for reference)

Kaido 110
Oden 105
Big Mom 103
Luffy 100
Zoro 100
Fujitora 100
King 90
Law 80
Kidd 80
Sanji 75
Killer 60
Urouge 55
Drake 50
Apoo 50
Hawkins 40
Capone 30
Bonney 30 (or up)
Too bad captain stronger and Luffy MC are really strong arguments and debunk your headcanon :beckmoji:

Stop crying like a little kid just because someone thinks Kid > Zoro. Beating a Yonko is more impressive than beating a YC1
I am not crying I am telling you are biased and Kidd hasn't actually defeated a yonko he's getting bullied by her own weapons

Extreme diffing a Yonko in 2v1 is not more impressive than mid diffing a YC1

Big Mom is not beating King any less than Mid diff.
Its down right looney to suggest she is when she literally had a big clash with Marco she ran away saying she needs more homies to win.

And you still fail to tell me how Big Mom can beat Zoro in a 1v1 fight

For a brief moment, I mistook the huge black lighting as being caused by zoro and King (clash), But

It’s Just zoro

How much did Zoro use the advanced Color of supreme king? :nicagesmile:
Funny is that you see the same black-lighting coming from a clash between 2 advcoc like Luffy&Kaido / Zoro did that shit alone.
Well Oda clearly said that he is the King of Hell :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.