Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 How do you predict that volume 103 will go? (assuming 1035 was the last chapter of volume 102)

Imo:

Chapter 1037 pretty much has to be about the Kazenbo imo. We see in this chapter that the Kazenbo is literally fight about to break through into the weapons cache, so it has to be taken care of immediately imo. Fuga takes out Roki. Yamato may freeze the Kazenbo, and I guess that Marco does something to help out with it too? Also, Raizo is starting to burn, so something has to happen very soon that causes Fuku’s binding spell to be interrupted, which will let Raizo finish him off, and thus, all of Orochi’s men will be taken care of.

After chapter 1037/1038, CP0 will either resume their chase of Robin, or try to finish off Apoo and Inbi real quick. This chapter makes it seem like they will go after Robin now, so I’m assuming that the SHs will step in to protect her, or maybe Marco and Yamato can help out after the Kazenbo is taken care of. So the SHs will be fighting CP0 while the Yonko fights are going on, and maybe the 3rd CP0 agent assassinates WsW soon or goes to help his comrades
"Most" plotlines aside from the 2 Yonko and Orochi I'd say. We'll see

@ShishioIsBack Ifrit Jambe >> King of Hell. IJ launched Queen several kilometers into the air. KoH barely knocked King back
Great then Infrit Jambe vaporizes Kaido who was scarred by an attack a million times weaker than King of hell.

And while we are at it Dressrosa ISDS >>>>>>>> Togen Totsuka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of Big Moms offense because Pica is like a million times heavier than Kaido and ISDS lifted Pica a KM in the air while Togen Totsuka barely moved Kaido.

Hiryu Kaen >>>>>>>>>>> Infrit Jambe because a 2 KM horn >>>>> 10 meter long Queen

It is all null and void because Useless Kidd is losing to a metal Bar.

One more thing Magma >>>>> Infrit Jambe and since Infrit Jambe hits harder than attack that scarred Kaido Akainu neg diffs Kaido.

Yonkers down the mud

I really hope Kaido will be defeated soon. I can't stand Wano Arc anymore.
I want to see real characters like Garp, Mihawk or Shanks.
I fully expect Shanks to be completely sidelined when he makes his manga appearance

I think the reason we are getting a shanks movie is to give the fans a bit of long awaited fanservice, due to the fact that shanks will basically be a SH cheerleader when he makes his manga appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.