Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going on a limb and saying that the comparison of Luffy saying he’s going to beat up Jack, versus Luffy saying he’s going to beat up Big Mom, are two completely different situations with different context. Big Mom and Luffy’s confrontation has massive amounts of build up due to their similarities but also due to the fact that Big Mom was the first emperor Luffy challenged the moment he came into the New World and they have an extensive rivalry with one-another. Not to mention that unlike Jack, she has multiple open plot threads that have been hinted to be expanded on due to the importance of her character and expanding on those wouldn’t really make sense with her losing to Kid and Law. Not saying that Big Mom ISN’T going to lose to Kid and Law, but I’m saying that her final opponent being Luffy makes complete sense and narratively has more backing than vice versa. Whatever happens, happens though 🤷🏿‍♂️

This chapter really broke some of these zorotards lol, wanking on the king of "hell" as if it is a literal title.
Luffy is currently yonko level, while your cat is where Luffy was 4 years ago, sad for you, but true.
:milaugh:

4 years ago? Is that why the same Zoro who outperformed Luffy in the rooftop couldn't beat King without ACOC. Katakuri is not equal to King.

Cant Luffy at least mature for a lil bit when he's already this strong:seriously: i mean i think its okay to enjoy the fight against WSC when he reach the equal status, but Oda should make it something special to depict this emotionally by storytelling, not like this. If only Luffy is serious in other war situations and just having fun when he meet a worthy match, like a catharsis of war of some sort, it'll be solid. But when he's still a brat making every mistakes possible when fighting fodder, the enjoying thing becomes lame since he also playing around in every previous part of this war, weird lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.