Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never bought the whole line about Kaido being the strongest in all of One PIece. Too many people with the World's Strongest title for that to make sense. Not to mention we already know Roger and WB were considered to be the greatest of all the pirates. I think Oda wants it to remain unclear at least for the time being.

BB and Im sama are most likely going to be broken to the point where strength won't matter.

Yamao is still Yamatrash.
"Fuuga, attack him, I don't have time to beat him and look for the key". Wtf????
Did she just imply that she can't pull Fuuga did in this chapter, aka breaking the door?? What happened to her Thunder Bagua, did she imply Fuuga's attack > Yamao?

Oda has just gone insane.
No, Oda just wants a cool panel of fuuga destroying the wall and have Fuuga fight the other number…

"Events are occuring in the world rn he wont be the strongest" Oh thanks for not providing your headcanon.

Blackbeard has a theme of "3". He has Paramecia, Logia. It's only natural he gets a Zooan.
"Blackbeard has a theme of "3". He has Paramecia, Logia. It's only natural he gets a Zooan."
shrugs still a theory
you cant be certain he doesnt already have it and he isnt already > kaido .

doesnt take a genius to realize luffy isnt the strongest post wano with villains left in the story... but here we are.

So much for Kidd and Law being on their last legs after awakening. :usoprice:

Kidd literally is back to his punk metal robot shenanigans again and Law is still moving around like he never used Awakening :luuh:

Oda back to his bullshit fake tension again :josad: Just give us ACoC clash between BM and Kidd or if he doesn't have it then just ACoC oneshot them already, this is getting real tiring

No, Oda just wants a cool panel of fuuga destroying the wall and have Fuuga fight the other number…
I think it's time to accept that Yamao is ~ Flying Six level.
- Admitted she would die by handcuff explosion
- Needed to use hybrid against base Sasaki
- Admitted she will defeat Number no 6 slower than Fuuga
- Admitted she can't destroy a door fastly.
Post automatically merged:

big mom jobbing this arc would be the greatest thing in wano .
the thought of seeing her in elbaf is terrifying
She will appear in Elbaf, as an ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.