Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit oda's daughter knows his manga is tanking . She should read how wano storyline is right now.
Someone should tell her to tell her dad that this is what happens when he shafted the "hyped for a decade" Beast Pirates in their own arc in favor of Wanonese nobody cared about like Momoron, Otameh, and the Hoekages. :mihanha:

Literally the only Beast Pirates that delivered was King, and that too after being made King The Background for nearly a whole arc long, which led to endless ridicule from the fanbase. :lawsigh:

Kaido was made a simp and is now threat level 0. Queen was made to be nearly as incompetent as Smoothie. Jack was drumrolled out of the story. The less said about the Failing Six, the better. The gifters are a group of parodies. And Tama very nearly soloed half the crew. Holy shit, it almost felt like Oda had a personal grudge against the Beast Pirates or something. :luffylaugh:

I'm not a Yonkou stan lol. It's true that Big Mom has had a poor performance but it's more acceptable as long as it's not her literal last fight - maybe it's not and I'm wrong. She has shown that her powers can be much more than this. There's also the CoC that Kaido is so praised for and she doesn't use it. I mean I know it's plot but it could be handled better.
What? She uses advanced Conqueror's, my man. Oda made a point of showcasing that during the very chapter after the one where he revealed what advanced Conqueror's was:

So much for Kidd and Law being on their last legs after awakening. :usoprice:

Kidd literally is back to his punk metal robot shenanigans again and Law is still moving around like he never used Awakening :luuh:

Oda back to his bullshit fake tension again :josad: Just give us ACoC clash between BM and Kidd or if he doesn't have it then just ACoC oneshot them already, this is getting real tiring
Not before Kidd and Law stab Big Mom with the giant katana outside of the castle. :zehaha:

So you mean Oda knowingly writes Zoro specifically for his fans and nothing else?
I would say Zoro is the shining light that covers Oda's shit writing in post-timskip. As long as Zoro fans are happy One Piece will always be in the top 10/12 selling mangas. Though the real Zoro fans are unhappy to what Oda has done to Zoro, they prefer oldschool Zoro. But everyone to their own... I guess!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I would say Zoro is the shining light that covers Oda's shit writing in post-timskip. As long as Zoro fans are happy One Piece will always be in the top 10/12 selling mangas. Though the real Zoro fans are unhappy to what Oda has done to Zoro, they prefer oldschool Zoro. But everyone to their own... I guess!
What's oda done to zoro Mr expert go on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.