Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Kizaru is Akainu's RHM clown
That s why he always takes on RHM like Ray,Marco and Ben
Zoro vs Fujitora is irrelevant
Sabo fought Fuji 2 times in Dressrosa and Marie Jois that's Fuji's fight
Kizaru just like King and Kaku they are maxed fighters Kicks,Df power,swords,etc:kayneshrug::myman:
Akainu and Kizaru are both from North Blue and both joined the marines at the same time
Seems similar how Luffy and Zoro started the Strawhat crew:optimistic:
Instead of calling me a clown, try to resort to good arguments to support your claim. Marines aren't pirates, hierarchy depends on an official legal system. Kizaru being from North Blue, joining the Marines at the same time Akainu did, or them staring at a plant in a cover page aren't evidences of Kizaru being a right hand man.

Instead of calling me a clown, try to resort to good arguments to support your claim. Marines aren't pirates, hierarchy depends on an official legal system. Kizaru being from North Blue, joining the Marines at the same time Akainu did, or them staring at a plant in a cover page aren't evidences of Kizaru being a right hand man.
Revos ain't pirates either meanwhile Sabo is a right hand man of Dragon
Akainu is the fleet admiral
Kizaru is an admiral
Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate :kayneshrug:

Revos ain't pirates either meanwhile Sabo is a right hand man of Dragon
Akainu is the fleet admiral
Kizaru is an admiral
Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate :kayneshrug:
Yes and there are 3 Admirals + the Fleet Admiral as far as we know. There's no such thing as "right hand man Admiral". Revos aren't pirates but it's not a legal organization, they have their own system.

Yes and there are 3 Admirals + the Fleet Admiral as far as we know. There's no such thing as "right hand man Admiral". Revos aren't pirates but it's not a legal organization, they have their own system.
Yeah just like Revos 4 Commanders 1 Leader
Just like Pirates the Yonko is the leader and they have 3 Commanders:kayneshrug:
1 Fleet Admiral 3 Admirals:endthis:
very similar :myman:

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Should have chosen my words wiser.

That was 2 years ago, Zoro was nearly dead and Kizaru was targeting the whole crew. How is it more meaningful then Zoro vs Fujitora, which already happened at Dressrosa and is way more recent ?

Zoro always fighting right hand men is irrelevant since Kizaru isn't one.

Kizaru's sword is just his light power with a fancy name for this technique, nothing more. Fujitora duelled with Zoro in a real sword fight and Zoro expressed his desire to fight him a second time.
Real sword fight with Fuji ??
Fuji use gravity

Fuji and kizaru both attack zoro using DF lol

Aokiji is weaker than Kizaru. Atleast that's what Oda hinted at in this SBS answer and going by how he introduces the stronger characters later in the series.

SBS Volume 51

D: Are Kizaru and Akainu stronger even than Aokiji? P.N. Osumansan
O: Hahh, hahh... Sorry for the late introduction. Hello. I'm the author, who got his Balls Flattened by a Reader... you can call me Balltender. But who cares! Here's a question...YIKES!! What the hell is THIS?! Kizaru?! Get outta here! I'm gonna have nightmares! Sorry P.N. Osumansan, Kizaru's already appeared! He'll show up in the next volume. Actually, you're not that far off, though.

Also, everyone Kizaru has ever had a confrontation with are Right Hands - Rayleigh, Marco, Beckmann. He has also been shown as Akainu's Right Hand.
--Eh aokiji is walking freezer with a powerful hax where as kizaru's speed can be reacted to as shown by marco/old ray

--Aokiji can freeze huge chunks of mass in an instant where as kizaru is also lacking behind him in terms of AOE

Kizaru almost killed Zoro in sabaody
Akainu's partner
He always fought the rhm(beckman,marco,rayleigh)
Sword based on one of the sacred treasures of japan
:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Kizaru has speed.
Kizaru and Sanji said something like to Speed is Weight.
Boths are Yellow related characters.
Boths has attacks related to kicks.
Post automatically merged:

Well Marco attack didnt faze Kizaru

And marco is stronger than Jozu in AP
Marco attack Didn't faze Aokiji either.

Kizaru has speed.
Kizaru and Sanji said something like to Speed is Weight.
Boths are Yellow related characters.
Boths has attacks related to kicks.
Same argument with Sanji vs Kata and sanji vs King
We all know how those events go

Kizaru is an all around fighter (similar to King )
Skilled with swordmanship as seen whenhe fights top tier swordsman Rayleigh ( and in film z vs Former Admiral Z )

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, why people care so much who fights which Admiral?
To me, the Admirals are, so far, the only group Oda haven't fucked up not even once.
Aokiji appears? Fucking awesome. Full of tension. Dude freezes the entire Monster Trio at the same time. It's fucking brutal.
Kizaru appears? My lord people can't do shit to this dude.
Akainu? Fucking brutal and cool character.
Fujitora? Amazing character.
Oda's been so consistently good creating the Admirals, that I legit don't see how Green Bull won't be anything other than amazing as well.
Any one of them are a major fight. The strongest force of the Navy. You gotta have some extremely deep rooted problems to powerscale them just to create some wanking narrative depending on who fights whom.
Peace.