Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Ik he faced those my guy
But when he's against a Yonko he was against Marco and Ben right hand men
When he was about to kill Zoro another right hand man stopped Kizaru
Only RHM he faced was Rayleigh but could consider a clash like others, when he Foghted the SN captains.

Kizaru vs Luffy confirmed.

Is not like this.

Sanji and Kizaru has matchup on Oppening too.

As alway said, Sanji vs Kizaru, not forget Sanji was trained by his father to use a sword too.

Sanji used a sword against CP7 member.

So Sanji will face Shiryuu, because Shiryuu has something he always wanted Suke Suke no Mi and already fighted Absalom with this fruit.
Post automatically merged:

The problem is that Big Mom and Kaido don't deliver.
Big Mom's appearance in FI was awesome. WCI started amazing.
Big Mom in Wano is the most embarrassing thing Oda created.
Kaido jumping the island and appearing before the 4 SN's was awesome. CRYdo in Wano is trash, uninteresting, bland and is gonna get some half baked flashback to bait you all into believing he's better than what he actually is.

The Admirals actually deliver the sense of danger that is required from them and they don't need some cheesy flashback to make them awesome and interesting.
Peace.
Admirals deliver such a danger even a DR Luffy could made a Admiral goes serious.

When begining of Wano Luffy was one shotted.

The problem is that Big Mom and Kaido don't deliver.
Big Mom's appearance in FI was awesome. WCI started amazing.
Big Mom in Wano is the most embarrassing thing Oda created.
Kaido jumping the island and appearing before the 4 SN's was awesome. CRYdo in Wano is trash, uninteresting, bland and is gonna get some half baked flashback to bait you all into believing he's better than what he actually is.

The Admirals actually deliver the sense of danger that is required from them and they don't need some cheesy flashback to make them awesome and interesting.
Peace.
it's because admirals are based on old Japanese actors Oda respect. I think if he clowned the admirals too much, he would feel like disrespecting these persons. I remember he said that he will draw Akainu with great respect after Bunta Sugawara died.
It's not even about powerlevels, I believe every admiral is weaker than the weakest yonkou (although I have Akainu > BM, my only exception) but I just can't see stuff like Franky motorbike crashing on fujitora face.

"Sanji fans want him to become blonde Zoro" became the new default answer to every suggestion Zoro fans don’t like. Care to explain what that has to do with Zoro and how Sanji vs Kizaru theory is comparable to Sanji vs King theory ? We knew from the beginning King was the second strongest BP so he was always going to fight Zoro. That’s why Sanji vs King was a stupid take from delusional fans.

But we have zero indications of Kizaru being the second strongest Admiral, like none whatsoever. So Zoro vs Kizaru is pure headcanon with no solid evidence, especially when there's another Admiral who is a real swordsman.

If anything, one could argue that the fact only Kuzan and Akainu were considered for the Fleet Admiral position is a hint of Kizaru being the third strongest Admiral pre TS (of course the real reason could be that he wasn’t interested) and he remained the third strongest post TS to not break the established hierarchy.
Because it's very similar.

Kizaru is second strongest admiral by portrayal currently, as he's part of color trio and original Admirals. Kizaru is also duo with Akainu (both joined together and were VA at same time). Kizaru has only ever fought Right Hand Men (Ben, Marco, Rayleigh), Kizaru also humiliated and beat up Zoro during Saboady- something that would've left a bitter taste.

Kizaru, is by all means, Zoro's opponent and it's very, very obvious given the formula Oda goes for.

But Sanji fans think Sanji's going to fight him 'cause speed and color. Just like King- air, suit and fire.

I mean, you can call it sensible, but Kizaru vs Zoro is even more obvious than Zoro vs King imo lol. At least in Wano Zoro had other potential roles, such as fighting Yonkos alongside WG.

Because it's very similar.

Kizaru is second strongest admiral by portrayal currently, as he's part of color trio and original Admirals. Kizaru is also duo with Akainu (both joined together and were VA at same time). Kizaru has only ever fought Right Hand Men (Ben, Marco, Rayleigh), Kizaru also humiliated and beat up Zoro during Saboady- something that would've left a bitter taste.

Kizaru, is by all means, Zoro's opponent and it's very, very obvious given the formula Oda goes for.

But Sanji fans think Sanji's going to fight him 'cause speed and color. Just like King- air, suit and fire.

I mean, you can call it sensible, but Kizaru vs Zoro is even more obvious than Zoro vs King imo lol. At least in Wano Zoro had other potential roles, such as fighting Yonkos alongside WG.
What about Zoro vs Fujitora? Is that not the most obvious match up given Odas formula and Zoros character?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I mean has Oda ever had a turn coat during a war?

Fujitora is a naval admiral and will be till EOS
No doubt but he isn't going to betray justice, he will probably end up trusting the possibility of a new order of Marines being established with the likes of Coby and Smoker at the top of the foodchain opposed to absolute justice. Besides the Revos were never necessarily opposed to any form of Marine.

What about Zoro vs Fujitora? Is that not the most obvious match up given Odas formula and Zoros character?
No, because I don't even see Fujitora as an antagonist in final war. No way he sides with the corrupt WG eventually- I see likes of him and Coby not siding with the WG in the final war and instead leading the newly form Navy after all is said and done. He'll likely be Fleet Admiral or something EoS of reborn navy.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Btw, why people care so much who fights which Admiral?
To me, the Admirals are, so far, the only group Oda haven't fucked up not even once.
Aokiji appears? Fucking awesome. Full of tension. Dude freezes the entire Monster Trio at the same time. It's fucking brutal.
Kizaru appears? My lord people can't do shit to this dude.
Akainu? Fucking brutal and cool character.
Fujitora? Amazing character.
Oda's been so consistently good creating the Admirals, that I legit don't see how Green Bull won't be anything other than amazing as well.
Any one of them are a major fight. The strongest force of the Navy. You gotta have some extremely deep rooted problems to powerscale them just to create some wanking narrative depending on who fights whom.
Peace.
we didn't see greenbull yet:myman:

No doubt but he isn't going to betray justice, he will probably end up trusting the possibility of a new order of Marines being established with the likes of Coby and Smoker at the top of the foodchain opposed to absolute justice. Besides the Revos were never necessarily opposed to any form of Marine.
I mean justice is in the eyes of the Victor is a very common theme in the manga, and Fuji wouldn’t betray the world government at this stage. He’s already shown that he can cause great change as a member of the navy, why sacrifice that when he could instead prove himself and try to gain the position of fleet admiral and make even greater change?

There’s a reason Fujitora hates pirates, and he does understand that the WG protects normal people from pirates. I think people are too held up on the idea that the straw hats only ever fight bad people when that’s not the case. Coby, Smoker, Garp, Fujitora, and many Marine fodder are good people.

Not every villain is going to be pure evil, not even Kaido and Big Mom are pure evil. The straw hats eventually will have to fight people with similar ideals as them but with a different way of going about it.

No, because I don't even see Fujitora as an antagonist in final war. No way he sides with the corrupt WG eventually- I see likes of him and Coby not siding with the WG in the final war and instead leading the newly form Navy after all is said and done. He'll likely be Fleet Admiral or something EoS of reborn navy.
Why would fuji leave now? No one has told me why Fuji will leave the world government? He’s already proved he can make change in the world governments way of doing things.

Will he leave after finding out about the slaves? No he already knows about that. There’s a reason Fuji joined the marines, hes not just going to abandon it