Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is clearly what allows him to channel his conquerors haki

We literally see it, he allows enma to suck out his haki and the fodders around him pass out

He said doing that could kill him, and it's obvious what he's talking about
This is nonsense
Zoro gave on restricted his Haki realized what swordsmanship truly is and let go of his Haki and realized he's the King and that unlocked CoC.

Zoro has been using CoC on every sword. He even has been using CoC on one sword at a time and that sword is not Enma.

Zoro can literally drop Enma and start using CoC unlimited but he'd lose Enma AP boost. But even without Enma AP boost Zoros CoC AP >>> Luffys CoC AP

Why jump to the conclusion that im a king fan? I’m one of the people who was disappointed Zoro didnt one shot this man offscreen until Oda pulled out this bullshit Lunarian durability crap

literally everything i said iny post is a fact… Marco was beaten by King after about 30 minutes of them fighting 1v1 and then King went to beat up sanji too coz Queen couldnt even hit the man at all

Not equal, but near equal, the gap is relatively small, nothing to suggest otherwise.
They're on the same caliber as Katakuri, Cracker, Smoothie, Jack, Jozu, Vista, etc. It doesn't change the fact King is at the top like Marco and Katakuri and is more specialized than Queen.

Marco and Zoro agree.
Where?

Yes King and Queen are Kaido's number 2 and 3 with Kaido being number 1, and in that example Queen incorrectly thought he was dealing with the strawhats number 2 because of Sanji's bounty poster being higher than Zoro.
What does this have to do with King clearly being the Katakuri of the Beasts Pirates?

Katakuri was practically worshipped by BM's crew, yes it is important.
It's not important, it's bullshit because the Big Mom's crew have completely different values from the Beasts Pirates and it's just blatant confirmation bias.

Why jump to the conclusion that im a king fan? I’m one of the people who was disappointed Zoro didnt one shot this man offscreen until Oda pulled out this bullshit Lunarian durability crap

literally everything i said iny post is a fact… Marco was beaten by King after about 30 minutes of them fighting 1v1 and then King went to beat up sanji too coz Queen couldnt even hit the man at all
Homie I wouldn’t even put Marco at 30% when he fought King based on how much weaker Law gets when tired and Marco’s stamina reliance is greater than his.

Status
Not open for further replies.