Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Why would fuji leave now? No one has told me why Fuji will leave the world government? He’s already proved he can make change in the world governments way of doing things.

Will he leave after finding out about the slaves? No he already knows about that. There’s a reason Fuji joined the marines, hes not just going to abandon it
Because he just doesn't strike as that kind of character- he just doesn't strike as the kind of character who would try and help World Government take over knowing full well that time for revolution is now. He's passive because he can't do shit about it- but when there's time for final war which decides fate of Justice in world? He'll not sit idle, abandoning his ideals when they matter the most.

Because he just doesn't strike as that kind of character- he just doesn't strike as the kind of character who would try and help World Government take over knowing full well that time for revolution is now. He's passive because he can't do shit about it- but when there's time for final war which decides fate of Justice in world? He'll not sit idle, abandoning his ideals when they matter the most.
He wasn’t passive when the Revolutionary Army actively tried to rescue a friend.

And fighting alongside the world government doesn’t abandon his ideals. It stands with them. The world government protects the common man more than any pirate ever has. Fujitora hates pirates. He may think Luffy is kind, but Luffys one man.

Abandoning the world government and actively trying to take them down would go against his morals

He wasn’t passive when the Revolutionary Army actively tried to rescue a friend.

And fighting alongside the world government doesn’t abandon his ideals. It stands with them. The world government protects the common man more than any pirate ever has. Fujitora hates pirates. He may think Luffy is kind, but Luffys one man.

Abandoning the world government and actively trying to take them down would go against his morals
The idea of his justice between Navy and Sengoku until post-skip does that. He thinks there's corruption but it still allows him to stay in power and fulfill his own will. But a tyrannical king bent on world domination after already wiping out innocent civilization and leading to destruction of Ancient people 800 years ago? Not only that, but this chase for Ancient Weapons that might as well lead things into tyranny? Fuji has no part in it.

At the end of the day, Fuji IS a good person,

There's a HUGE difference between staying with the corrupt and doing good during eh times, and staying with the evil side in a whole war to decide fate of the world. It doesn't even compare. Smoker and Coby also support Navy and follow their command and orders so far (at least on surface, just like Fujitora- who also denies some commands here and there but is overall part of Navy and loyal).

But they, just like Fujitora, won't continue doing the same when the final war to decide fate of everything is waged. That's ridiculous lol

The idea of his justice between Navy and Sengoku until post-skip does that. He thinks there's corruption but it still allows him to stay in power and fulfill his own will. But a tyrannical king bent on world domination after already wiping out innocent civilization and leading to destruction of Ancient people 800 years ago? Not only that, but this chase for Ancient Weapons that might as well lead things into tyranny? Fuji has no part in it.

At the end of the day, Fuji IS a good person,

There's a HUGE difference between staying with the corrupt and doing good during eh times, and staying with the evil side in a whole war to decide fate of the world. It doesn't even compare. Smoker and Coby also support Navy and follow their command and orders so far (at least on surface, just like Fujitora- who also denies some commands here and there but is overall part of Navy and loyal).

But they, just like Fujitora, won't continue doing the same when the final war to decide fate of everything is waged. That's ridiculous lol
You make it sound like the final war is going to be Imu revealing himself and declaring mass genocide.

Luffy is going to be the aggressor in this war. And it’s not like he’s going to try and say “Hey we’re on the same side here.” No he’s going to put down anyone in his way.

Currently the one collecting the weapons is Luffy. The one who’s going to directly declare war on the World Govenrmwnt and navy is Luffy.

The final war isn’t going to be some war of morality. It’s going to be freedom vs security. And Fujitora is going to be on the side of the world government because he believes there’s nothing more important than protecting the common person. He’s a good person after all.

You make it sound like the final war is going to be Imu revealing himself and declaring mass genocide.

Luffy is going to be the aggressor in this war. And it’s not like he’s going to try and say “Hey we’re on the same side here.” No he’s going to put down anyone in his way.

Currently the one collecting the weapons is Luffy. The one who’s going to directly declare war on the World Govenrmwnt and navy is Luffy.

The final war isn’t going to be some war of morality. It’s going to be freedom vs security. And Fujitora is going to be on the side of the world government because he believes there’s nothing more important than protecting the common person. He’s a good person after all.
I think it'll be very clear what the war means and what Imu's plans are and everything in-between when it happens lol. I heavily doubt they'll leave it vague to admirals.

And Fujitora is portrayed as one of the good-guy marines just like Smoker and Coby. And they'll be the ones forming core of new Navy EoS most likely.

I think it'll be very clear what the war means and what Imu's plans are and everything in-between when it happens lol. I heavily doubt they'll leave it vague to admirals.

And Fujitora is portrayed as one of the good-guy marines just like Smoker and Coby. And they'll be the ones forming core of new Navy EoS most likely.
I think the world government does a great job of hiding information. The war will be about “ensuring the safety of all people in the world” and that Monkey d. Luffy has taken the power of the ancient weapons and plans to destroy the world.

Smoker Coby and Fujitora are good people, but that doesn’t mean they’ll be on Luffys side. Just like Bartolomeo, Suleiman, and Jeet are bad people but will be on Luffys side

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would fuji leave now? No one has told me why Fuji will leave the world government? He’s already proved he can make change in the world governments way of doing things.

Will he leave after finding out about the slaves? No he already knows about that. There’s a reason Fuji joined the marines, hes not just going to abandon it
We were told that reason though.. the abolishment of the Seven Warlords, which he successfully accomplished.

Do you see Smoker fighting on the side of the WG and against the Strawhats come the EoS war? If you answer to that is no, then you should have no reason to say Fujitora is going to fight on the side of the Govt. as well.

Luffy red vs akainu
Zoro green vs ryokugyu
Sanji yellow vs kizaru

If luffy fights the red one, it is obvious who's gonna fight the others. Or maybe oda wants to make it so zoro fights a sanji type fighter and sanji fights a samourai like ryokugyu (zoro type fighter), but he already made zoro against a sanji type fighter with king...

I think the world government does a great job of hiding information. The war will be about “ensuring the safety of all people in the world” and that Monkey d. Luffy has taken the power of the ancient weapons and plans to destroy the world.

Smoker Coby and Fujitora are good people, but that doesn’t mean they’ll be on Luffys side. Just like Bartolomeo, Suleiman, and Jeet are bad people but will be on Luffys side
I think final war will be at a very, very grand scale. Smoker, Coby, Fuji, etc are all going to know what's up. The concept of Navy and Government will continue after their defeat, and these folks will be the one managing that, standing against the current concept and re-writing it altogether.

It'd be really anticlimactic if the good marines are kept in the dark about the grand plans of domination and whatnot lol.

We were told that reason though.. the abolishment of the Seven Warlords, which he successfully accomplished.

Do you see Smoker fighting on the side of the WG and against the Strawhats come the EoS war? If you answer to that is no, then you should have no reason to say Fujitora is going to fight on the side of the Govt. as well.
I absolutely do. Good and bad people will be present on both sides.

In fact I think that’s when Luffy vs Smoker will finally take place as they have yet to have a full fight despite smoker chasing him since the east blue.
Post automatically merged:

I think final war will be at a very, very grand scale. Smoker, Coby, Fuji, etc are all going to know what's up. The concept of Navy and Government will continue after their defeat, and these folks will be the one managing that, standing against the current concept and re-writing it altogether.

It'd be really anticlimactic if the good marines are kept in the dark about the grand plans of domination and whatnot lol.
Why would that be anticlimactic? And what grand plans of domination? The Marines already have control over the world. The aggressor will be Monkey D. Luffy looking to take on the entire world.

I think you’re trying to make this war to look like the Naruto final war when it’s the opposite. Luffy is going to declare war on the world

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I absolutely do. Good and bad people will be present on both sides.

In fact I think that’s when Luffy vs Smoker will finally take place as they have yet to have a full fight despite smoker chasing him since the east blue.
Were good and bad people present on both sides in all the other major conflicts in the series where the Strawhats were involved? It mostly ended up with good people banding together with the Strawhats and against the oppressive forces at play.

I don't see any of Smoker, Tashigi, Koby, Fujitora etc. sticking with the WG.

Were good and bad people present on both sides in all the other major conflicts in the series where the Strawhats were involved? It mostly ended up with good people banding together with the Strawhats and against the oppressive forces at play.

Tashigi or Koby partaking in final war on Imu's side sounds insane lol

Yes there has been.

They just had different people they believed in.

King and Kaido aren’t bad people, Kaido has very similar ideals as Luffy and King isn’t a bad person either.

Katakuri wasn’t a bad person either, in fact most of the BMP aren’t. Not even Big Mom.

Mr. 2 was a good person and still fought against the straw hats.

Magellan is also a good person who nearly killed him self after his epic failure of having these dangerous people back into the world.

Hachi was a good person in arlongs crew.

Perona and Moriah also weren’t bad people.

Wadatsumi wasn’t a bad person

I can go on but this is just my initial thoughts. The straw hats don’t just beat bad people. They never have.

Hell look back at the very first arc where the marines stood behind Morgan despite him being a bad person and them being good people