Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King and Kaido aren’t bad people, Kaido has very similar ideals as Luffy and King isn’t a bad person either.
Both of them have oppressed Wano for so long lol.

Katakuri wasn’t a bad person either, in fact most of the BMP aren’t. Not even Big Mom.
Not a major conflict with the Strawhats. It's a different arc, not like Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Dressrosa, Wano etc..

Mr. 2 was a good person and still fought against the straw hats.
Was part of Baroque Works.

Magellan is also a good person who nearly killed him self after his epic failure of having these dangerous people back into the world.
Once again, not a typical OP arc like Alabasta, Enies Lobby, DR, Wano.

Hachi was a good person in arlongs crew.
At heart, he even apologized for the stuff he did on the side of Arlong later. He wasn't supposed to be looked in a good light until much later.

Perona and Moriah also weren’t bad people.
What was Moriah planning though?

The WG is going to be presented in such a bad light inorder for a full scale revolution to occur at the EoS war once the contents of the void century and it's true nature is revealed. Don't think any of these guys are gonna stick with the WG then.

Almost as insane as Garp partaking in a war to kill his grandson?
No, that makes sense. It was duty and while he considered Ace good kid, it was still just Marines vs Pirates and nothing more than that. No corruption involved- it was to send a message to the world and not back down when facing a Yonko. In fact, the main player and leader of it all was Sengoku; a good person who's goals regarding execution and entire ordeal aligned with what's right to their Justice.

Imagine Tashigi and Coby supporting some evil tyrannical lord's domination on world lol

Both of them have oppressed Wano for so long lol.

Not a major conflict with the Strawhats. It's a different arc, not like Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Dressrosa, Wano etc..

Was part of Baroque Works.

Once again, not a typical OP arc like Alabasta, Enies Lobby, DR, Wano.

At heart, he even apologized for the stuff he did on the side of Arlong later. He wasn't supposed to be looked in a good light until much later.

What was Moriah planning though?

The WG is going to be presented in such a bad light inorder for a full scale revolution to occur at the EoS war once the contents of the void century and it's true nature is revealed. Don't think any of these guys are gonna stick with the WG then.
No. They’re not? You get that the world is going to show Luffy as the villain in this story and it won’t be till after the war until Luffy will be shown to be the good side.

Why do you think the contents of the void century is going to be revealed Luffy isn’t going to blab about it because he doesn’t care. Hell, Rayleigh knows, so why hasn’t he gone and blabbed about it?

the idea that once Luffy finds the truth the entire world will know as well doesnt make sense to me

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I agree, Sanji x Kizaru match-up follow the same pattern as Sanji x King.

With that being said, I can see Oda making a clash between them. Either to use Sanji as a hypetool for Borsalino's speed or the opposite.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No. They’re not? You get that the world is going to show Luffy as the villain in this story and it won’t be till after the war until Luffy will be shown to be the good side.

Why do you think the contents of the void century is going to be revealed Luffy isn’t going to blab about it because he doesn’t care. Hell, Rayleigh knows, so why hasn’t he gone and blabbed about it?

the idea that once Luffy finds the truth the entire world will know as well doesnt make sense to me
You'll see. Oda isn't stringing together a bunch of nations like Alabasta, Dressrosa, FMI, Wano etc. under the WG who are eventually going to side with Luffy at the end of the series battle for no reason.

Rayleigh didn't blab about it because, as Roger said, they were too early.

You'll see. Oda isn't stringing together a bunch of nations like Alabasta, Dressrosa, FMI, Wano etc. under the WG who are eventually going to side with Luffy at the end of the series battle for no reason.

Rayleigh didn't blab about it because, as Roger said, they were too early.
I think you’ll see, that the world government will turn these islands that will ally with Luffy as “pirate islands” and just like with O’Hara turn the citizens there into something feared and people will believe it

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
"Look at Sanji and King, both can fly and use fire, they're a perfectly match-up".

Borsalino is fast, and that's all. He also shares the closes relationship with Akainu among the current admirals, which is pretty common among Zoro's opponents.

In other hand we have GreenBull, man in his introduction literally talked about woman and food, the first one is shared by almost all Sanji's opponents and about food, well, there's no need to explain.

"Look at Sanji and King, both can fly and use fire, they're a perfectly match-up".

Borsalino is fast, and that's all. He also shares the closes relationship with Akainu among the current admirals, which is pretty common among Zoro's opponents.

In other hand we have GreenBull, man in his introduction literally talked about woman and food, the first one is shared by almost all Sanji's opponents and about food, well, there's no need to explain.
That's not a pattern. Kizaru is not even similar to King but that doesn't matter because Jabra is not similar to Queen and won't be similar to Sanji's next opponent.

What close relationship? Admirals do not have a hierarchy or right hand. Fuji has had more interactions with Akainu than Kizaru. He's the most obvious swordsman yet I see no mention of him in your pattern.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
That's not a pattern. Kizaru is not even similar to King but that doesn't matter because Jabra is not similar to Queen and won't be similar to Sanji's next opponent.

What close relationship? Admirals do not have a hierarchy or right hand. Fuji has had more interactions with Akainu than Kizaru. He's the most obvious swordsman yet I see no mention of him in your pattern.
Zoro never get build-up with his opponents, the fights simple happen. Kizaru fought some RHM like Rayleigh and Marco. And about their "relationship", I mean the fact that Borsalino ask for Sakazuki's permission to act while Fujitora doesn't seems to respect the hierarchy in the same way.

And about Sanji, Jabra is an exception. Mr.2, Absalom and now Queen shared a theme of Sanji's character like Okama and Woman, also they're usually funny/gag characters.
GB in his introduction talks about food and woman, that's a far better build-up than "look, they're fast".

Again, I think a clash between them will happen, just in the same way he clashed with King.

Yes there has been.

They just had different people they believed in.

King and Kaido aren’t bad people, Kaido has very similar ideals as Luffy and King isn’t a bad person either.

Katakuri wasn’t a bad person either, in fact most of the BMP aren’t. Not even Big Mom.

Mr. 2 was a good person and still fought against the straw hats.

Magellan is also a good person who nearly killed him self after his epic failure of having these dangerous people back into the world.

Hachi was a good person in arlongs crew.

Perona and Moriah also weren’t bad people.

Wadatsumi wasn’t a bad person

I can go on but this is just my initial thoughts. The straw hats don’t just beat bad people. They never have.

Hell look back at the very first arc where the marines stood behind Morgan despite him being a bad person and them being good people
Damn , Kaido isnt bad ?????
The man starved the whole country and allow Orochi to pillage it

And about to commit genocide on flower capital but hey he wants to be pirate king lmao

Zoro never get build-up with his opponents, the fights simple happen. Kizaru fought some RHM like Rayleigh and Marco. And about their "relationship", I mean the fact that Borsalino ask for Sakazuki's permission to act while Fujitora doesn't seems to respect the hierarchy in the same way.

And about Sanji, Jabra is an exception. Mr.2, Absalom and now Queen shared a theme of Sanji's character like Okama and Woman, also they're usually funny/gag characters.
GB in his introduction talks about food and woman, that's a far better build-up than "look, they're fast".

Again, I think a clash between them will happen, just in the same way he clashed with King.
That doesn't explain why you think Sanji vs King was a pattern. Zoro fights swordsmen or random Pica. Kuroobi was not a gag character. Kaku was a gag character. Old Rayleigh isn't a right hand. His crew long disbanded and he trained Luffy. Marco fought all 3 admirals.

The only strict pattern is Zoro and Sanji fights 2nd and 3rd strongest. Since that doesn't apply here, Sanji has an argument, so does Zoro but I'm not going to say it 100% can't happen, that's just arrogance or bias.

I feel like, because Kizaru was introduced in pre Timeskip where he's posed as someone untouchable, someone who completely decimates the SHs, that people held him in higher regard, compared to Fujitora, who was introduced post-TS, where the SHs could put up a fight against him because THEY get stronger. So if their role were to switch, I bet people would be arguing that Zoro will fight Fujitora and Sanji vs Kizaru.