Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Zoro was laying on the ground. Kaido swung upwards. Maybe you should head back to elementary school to learn basic trajectory.
:nicagesmile::josad:, seriously if you cant read even that page I am scarred of your mind......
that why you have so many headcanon.....omg you cant even read a full draw sequence there is nothing to imagination just read the text and watch the panel.....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Right lemme be clear here. Zoro isn't the point. I was talking about shanks/mihawk, and their FEATS. And anyway bro, Shanks doesn't appear to me as someone who's after the WSS title, or ever was. It's meaningless.
Zoro is the point
Keep running
Shanks is a swordsman that's the end of it
If Shanks was stronger zoro would be after Shanks but he's not cause Shanks isn't the world's strongest swordsman

Zoros feats > shanks
So zoro > shanks right

Why did he fight mihawk then lmfao

Zoro is the point
Keep running
Shanks is a swordsman that's the end of it
If Shanks was stronger zoro would be after Shanks but he's not cause Shanks isn't the world's strongest swordsman

Zoros feats > shanks
So zoro > shanks right

Why did he fight mihawk then lmfao
Like i said, no use arguing, you simply don't understand i'm not talking about Zoro, and i tried to make it clear in 3 post by now. So whatever you say.

Oda doesnt drop this info for nothing: So I am afraid to think about what will happen after though. The medicine did heal him, but didnt restore his energy.

Anyway, Oda didnt draw a full sequence to show that the medicine kick off, that tell me that Zoro is just resting due to Enma draining his energy. Why is Oda holding the effect of the medicine especially after Zoro finishing his fight with King. Simple more is coming.
How do we know that the medicine will kick in? well Oda will draw that which didnt happen yet.
CP0 said in this chapter that the battles will be decided in the next few minutes. Zoro would have to wake up in a few mins for ZKK to happen

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Broke 40 bones and would have killed him if he had taken the attack longer than a second.

Zoro has passed out from less.

HA001 logic: being hungry = 1000000 times worse than getting hit by Hakai.
But it didn't. He got up from it and carried on to attack prometheus then kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Like i said, no use arguing, you simply don't understand i'm not talking about Zoro, and i tried to make it clear in 3 post by now. So whatever you say.
Idgaf if you're not talking about zoro.
You admit shanks is a swordsman that's the end of debate. He's weaker than mihawk because zoros dream dictates it so.

Last edited by a moderator:
CP0 said in this chapter that the battles will be decided in the next few minutes. Zoro would have to wake up in a few mins for ZKK to happen
yes correct, that what happen also for the scabban a few minutes of resting in the treasure room, that what happen to Nico Robin (completly drain of energy to the point she coundt move on her own, 4 chapters later she is fine) not that much time passed from Nico Robin fight with Black Maria (maybe a few minutes).
A few minutes on Onigashima is equal to 10+ chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.