Future Events Zoro fainted 3 times this Arc, will he faint again?

Will Zoro faint again this Arc?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, possibly he will faint again when the medicine kicks in.
So what?
Why are you people obsessed with characters fainting? There's no shame in this, it's perfectly normal.
Well I don’t faint in real life. Not even one .
Fainting in middle of the battle result sitting duck in front of enemies who want to kill you.

Zoro will sleep for 5 minutes and wake up for more action. I can be wrong.

Do the beast pirates know where they are?
then you are underestimating beast pirates tracking people and cp0 agents can captured or kill faint zoro.

It is not rocket scientist to know king vs zoro because you can tell direction where they fight and beast pirates saw king face before getting killed. Some beast pirates can fly.

My point stand fainting during middle of the battle is very extreme high risk for getting killed or captured by enemies.

B

Ballel

then you are underestimating beast pirates tracking people and cp0 agents can captured or kill faint zoro.

It is not rocket scientist to know king vs zoro because you can tell direction where they fight and beast pirates saw king face before getting killed. Some beast pirates can fly.

My point stand fainting during middle of the battle is very extreme high risk for getting killed or captured by enemies.
Yeah plot is a thing man.
And I highly doubt King is dead btw.

He only fainted after the battle with Killer iirc, and that wasn't even because of the battle itself. :myman:

If you want to say he had a hard time against King, fair enough, but he didn't faint: he is willingly resting, even took the time to take his bandana off before doing so.

Take a look at the Sanji panels in chapter 1035 to see what fainting looks like.:yasu:

Zoro might faint for a second time this arc after Killing Kaido, depending on how the mink drug wears off.

Last edited: