Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
H

Homelander

Its good @Admiral Lee Hung you dont read bleach . I was a bleach fan when kubo betrayed us with final arc !

Though i would say you might like Zaraki he is absolute monster . Of course Aizen he knows everything even when the time you were born .
Post automatically merged:

I can't wait for the anime to continue :steef:
You wont get it i am sorry Kubo kinda destroyed his relationship with sheuisha .

Only thing he can do is get a final arc as movie , personally i dont think anyone will animate for 15-20 long episodes .

They can show entire invasion arc in a 2 and alf hour movie .
Post automatically merged:

Kingdom got some neat fighting scenes and characters but the plot is a bit too long and boring usually in my opinion
Personally second half of the kingdom is dragging after youth cermony arc . Its just all fight no game of chess play . I am just waiting for Ousen to go berkserk he is hyped on same range as whitebeard in one piece .

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really that good. Pretty niche and interesting but overall just average.
:lusalty:

@HA001 I am certain I do not need to inform you of this but this post is baseless slander from an individual that no one trusts in HnH games and who would not recognise pure, overwhelming greatness if it hit him in the face at 69 mph.

Kingdom is one of the greatest mangas of all time. :akaman:

Do not allow some jealous, sassenach Bleach fan try (but fail) to convince you otherwise. :smithnie:

It hurts me that you said 'this Bleach fan".:josad: Despite its rushed ending, it was one of the Big 3.:ronalugh:
And yeah, Kingdom is on its own league. :cheers:
Fear not my fellow Kingdom connoisseur. :myman:
Despite the brutality of the era known as the First War of the Bleached Kingdom, a time when roaming Bleach raiders under the command of the infamous Mod known as @TAC of the Thousand Alts attempted to invade my beloved Kingdom section, the denizens of the Kingdom of Kingdom bears no ill will towards reasonable Bleach fans. :goyea:

Indeed for it was another Bleach fan, @Haoshoku the Great that negotiated the original peace treaty between myself and sassenach TAC. :cheers:

:lusalty:

@HA001 I am certain I do not need to inform you of this but this post is baseless slander from an individual that no one trusts in HnH games and who would not recognise pure, overwhelming greatness if it hit him in the face at 69 mph.

Kingdom is one of the greatest mangas of all time. :akaman:

Do not allow some jealous, sassenach Bleach fan try (but fail) to convince you otherwise. :smithnie:

Fear not my fellow Kingdom connoisseur. :myman:
Despite the brutality of the era known as the First War of the Bleached Kingdom, a time when roaming Bleach raiders under the command of the infamous Mod known as @TAC of the Thousand Alts attempted to invade my beloved Kingdom section, the denizens of the Kingdom of Kingdom bears no ill will towards reasonable Bleach fans. :goyea:

Indeed for it was another Bleach fan, @Haoshoku the Great that negotiated the original peace treaty between myself and sassenach TAC. :cheers:
@Mere bird Chan leave Tackky San alone

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: Chapter 16 Part 6!!!

Had today off work so I figured I'd hammer out some sweet sweet meme-age for you guys lol.

Before we get to the chapter, I have two things I want to talk to you guys about:

1. This Chapter contains Major spoilers for a very important part of Kingdom. If you are interested in reading Kingdom in the future, I would honestly either recommend skipping this part of S&A entirely, or at the very least brain-dumping the events that take place here when you start your read-through of the far-superior-to-S&A-Kingdom Manga lol. The Chapters I used as a template have been out for like 10 years now but this is still a very important part of the Kingdom story for those who have not read it or are considering reading it lol. You have been warned.

2. I wanted to talk to you guys really quick about an issue that I've been morally conflicted about ever since I started this meme series, and it's something that @Shuyaku pointed out after the release of last chapter:

The idea of myself editing Manga panels like this for the sake of the meme is something that I'm conflicted on. On the one hand, editing Manga panels that someone else has created just feels like a slap in the face to the works themselves, but on the other hand, the joys of telling my own story and creating such epic LOLZ is just too good to pass up.

What I'm trying to say here, is that I do not view the idea of editing huge chunks of Manga panels like this lightly, and that you should most assuredly read these Manga that I'm using as my template as each of them are amazing Manga and the incredibly dedicated and genius Mangaka who draw them deserve all the praise for creating them. Without such incredible artists and storytellers, S&A would not exist.

If you form any opinion of myself editing manga panels like this, then please form the opinion that I am creating S&A for the sake of encouraging you to read the incredible manga that I use as templates lol.

Okay, I suppose that's enough seriousness for now lol.

I know I told you guys that Chapter 16 was ending last time, but it felt weird to start a new Chapter in what was technically the middle of a story lmfao. So I decided to OFFICIALLY Wrap Chapter 16 up with this chapter lol.

That said, thank you guys so much for the support, and I hope you enjoy S&A as much as I enjoy writing this bad boi lol.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sword and Admiral: Chapter 16 Part 6!!!

Had today off work so I figured I'd hammer out some sweet sweet meme-age for you guys lol.

Before we get to the chapter, I have two things I want to talk to you guys about:

1. This Chapter contains Major spoilers for a very important part of Kingdom. If you are interested in reading Kingdom in the future, I would honestly either recommend skipping this part of S&A entirely, or at the very least brain-dumping the events that take place here when you start your read-through of the far-superior-to-S&A-Kingdom Manga lol. The Chapters I used as a template have been out for like 10 years now but this is still a very important part of the Kingdom story for those who have not read it or are considering reading it lol. You have been warned.

2. I wanted to talk to you guys really quick about an issue that I've been morally conflicted about ever since I started this meme series, and it's something that @Shuyaku pointed out after the release of last chapter:

The idea of myself editing Manga panels like this for the sake of the meme is something that I'm conflicted on. On the one hand, editing Manga panels that someone else has created just feels like a slap in the face to the works themselves, but on the other hand, the joys of telling my own story and creating such epic LOLZ is just too good to pass up.

What I'm trying to say here, is that I do not view the idea of editing huge chunks of Manga panels like this lightly, and that you should most assuredly read these Manga that I'm using as my template as each of them are amazing Manga and the incredibly dedicated and genius Mangaka who draw them deserve all the praise for creating them. Without such incredible artists and storytellers, S&A would not exist.

If you form any opinion of myself editing manga panels like this, then please form the opinion that I am creating S&A for the sake of encouraging you to read the incredible manga that I use as templates lol.

Okay, I suppose that's enough seriousness for now lol.

I know I told you guys that Chapter 16 was ending last time, but it felt weird to start a new Chapter in what was technically the middle of a story lmfao. So I decided to OFFICIALLY Wrap Chapter 16 up with this chapter lol.

That said, thank you guys so much for the support, and I hope you enjoy S&A as much as I enjoy writing this bad boi lol.

Beautiful. Avenge me @King7 sama.