General & Others Opinions on enma?

• Total voters
I hated Enma in its introduction..and i was worried that oda will start taking all of the crew to higher level by increasing their raw damage output...with no haki mastery envolved..

Then roof piece happened, and hearing Kaido talking about Oden's aura and presence.. Within the sword freaked me out even more...shit, is oda really doing this and the spirit of Oden is actually in the sword or some shit like that...

After that, the shamisen happened, and it wasn't clear if the sword is reacting to the song or to zoro doubting himself..

Well, the conclusion was definitely better than what i expected... Zoro using Enma as training tool to unlock CoC and master it...making him a top tier in the process was a cherry on the cake..
All of that and what was better is Oda giving Zoro a character moment..
Pre CoC-Zoro was probably thinking that him being a conqueror might threaten the crew's hierarchy..and make him in some way disloyal to his captain..by having two kingly ambitions in the same crew..so in way Zoro was constraining his ambitions and his potential.. And this is a naive and loyal thinking of Zoro..
I wish when Luffy sees Zoro using AdvCoC, oda uses that moment to make Zoro understand again what's the real meaning of loyalty is.. By making Luffy saying it..

-Based on the last chapter, it's hard to see Zoro giving Enma back...so he is most likely keeping it and taking the Nidai too...

i used to hate enma with passion under the assumption that it's a magic sword that helps zoro draw forth more haki than he normally could, but chapter 1033 cleared the misunderstanding, when it turned out that zoro can do the same thing himself, if he wasn't held back by the possibility of death.
now i kinda like it.
it is a sword with a powerful disposition that can only be wielded by a conqueror who doesn't fear death.
asura welcomes suffering, and enma welcomes death, the one who masters both death and suffering is worthy of the name: king of hell.

chapter 1033 flashback started with kouzaboro explaining the meaning of the word sunatchi: a magic word that summons strength into your heart.
chapter 950 flashback the kuri samurai explained that when people value themselves too much they turn into coward who take no risks, so in order to gain courage they have to surrender their names and be as children, and leap before they think.

to appease enma zoro needs to go all-out with haki, zoro was always holding back on that front because it would kill him.
then zoro realised that the thing he was avoiding is exactly what he should do all along, aka going all-out with his haki. he didn't need a magic word to arrive at that conclusion, he didn't need to throw away his name, in fact he shouldn't throw his name because he wants his name to be so great.

zoro unleashed his full power which brought forth his conquering spirit, this time around he is willingly giving enma his full haki, and he also does the same thing to his other two swords, establishing himself as one of the mightiest warriors in the world, the select few capable of infusing things with conqueror's haki.

It's not just enma, but the raid suit + unlocking exoskeleton & Nami getting Zeus.... I didn't like any of it but it is what it is.

Plot demands they get stronger even though they just came off a timeskip without showing much.

1. I liked Enma. Wado > Yubashiri > Enma > Shusui > Kitetsu for me. Cool design and colors, very original drawback/side effect.
2. I think Wado will be his strongest blade at the end.
3. Bar becoming a black blade, Enma served its purpose.