Powers & Abilities What's the most underwhelming LOGIA fruit?

Worst Logia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's smoker's devil fruit

It doesn't grant him any offensive boost or special ability like crocodile's or caribou's devil fruit

It just makes him a bigger and large target for any haki user

The only thing good about it is the fact that it allows him to attack from multiple angles, fly and grants him better speed

Other than that it's trash, even katakuri's mochi mochi no mi is better given the fact that his mochi can be used offensively unlike smoke

So the strongest fruit category overall has some stinkers in it. But, what's the worst of the Logia fruit? IMO, I think it's Smoker's devil fruit.
Based on what? Who is going to get these DF powers?

If you have godly base stats that superior to L.admirals, then Darkness Logia is suitable for that person.

If you don't have superior base stats, then Darkness Logia is the worst. It doesn't give you an auto dodge ability of logia, plus gives extra pain when you get hit, only a true top tier can handle this DF power.

For example, for L.akainu, magma is better since he won't have the capacity to use Darkness Logia fully, while Blackbeard can.

For Blackbeard, Darkness is better, since he can use it to full potential better than L.akainu, Blackbeard can even steal the second DF power with it due to his insane base stats and durability, strength, and Haki level.

Without Darkness Logia in the equation, I say Swamp is probably the worst, he can be handled by Franky's trap if he is off-guard, that wouldn't happen with Smoke Logia or Sand Logia.

Also, Smoke logia gives speed boost, Swamp logia doesn't even give that. It has AoE via sucking the objects but I prefer Smoke's speed boost over that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The mud logia isn't that bad

It's like a budget darkness fruit, he can absorb and store things inside his body and can turn into mud
The mud logia is very powerful. You can fit an infinite amount of people or objects inside you due to the bottomless swamps.
Tbh, I feel that y'all are giving that ability too much credit. Ofcourse, it may have applications as utility but it's like useless in battle against competent fighters, even of the same level.

The devil fruits itself is not bad. It's depends on the users. Now I can totally understand people that said Smoker, Caesar, or Caribou have the worst Logia fruits but I would say Crocodile have the worst one or rather usage of them all.

Now, Crocodile is not a bad user nor the fruit is bad, it's just the weakness of it. Water, blood, any forms of liquid can counter it. Maybe fire or lightning too. If meathead guys like Luffy can figure out the weakness of the Sand fruit, no doubt other smarter characters would counter it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not necessarily

Imagine if Franky had that devil fruit
And?

We're comparing the DFs here, not their users. My point is that inherently, the ability that a mud logia gives you - to create, control and transform into mud, logia intangibility and the ability to make swamps - is one of the weakest, if not the weakest, among the logia class. The other logias simply give you better abilities along with the logia intangibility.

And?

We're comparing the DFs here, not their users. My point is that inherently, the ability that a mud logia gives you -to create, control and transform into mud, logia intangibility and the ability to make swamps- is one of the weakest, if not the weakest, among the logia class. The other logias simply give you better abilities along with the logia intangibility.
It can be useful to any user, I just used Franky as an example

Anyone with that devil fruit can store a whole military based inside his body and pull out any weapon he wants to at any time, or absord and redirect hakiless attacks

The mud logia is one of the best given how strong the ability to absorb and store things can be

It's not one of the weakest, it's just not as flashy as others, but it sure is powerful

Smoker's DF , it just doesn't give much . i hope it's Awakening will give Smoker some dangerous abilities though .

the next most underwhelming , and weakest , are Swamp , Snow , and Mochi .

- but maybe Mochi looks decent because it's user is very competent and strong .

- Swamp has a special ability to trap and suck things inside , but outside of this , yeah it's not much

- Snow can at least suck energy out of people , stab/slash , and can freeze , but it's still like a clearly weaker version of Hie-Hie

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Smoker's fruit:
  • flight
  • speed/maueverability
  • can create multiple limbs, just like katakuri
  • can obscure vision
  • can(probably) poison/suffocate people
Post automatically merged:

Obviously smoker, a man of the law, isn't going to go wild on the latter ability and just murder people.
Flight, speed and maneuverability are given by other logias as well. Obscuring Vision really isn't a big deal with CoO in play.

It's not that Smoker's fruit is shit, it is strong. It's just that the other logias are stronger. Ask yourself, outside of Mochi and Mud, which other logia would you trade for the Smoke logia?

Flight, speed and maneuverability are given by other logias as well. Obscuring Vision really isn't a big deal with CoO in play.

It's not that Smoker's fruit is shit, it is strong. It's just that the other logias are stronger. Ask yourself, outside of Mochi and Mud, which other logia would you trade for the Smoke logia?
I think its better than the sand sand fruit, as the latter has an awful weakness that basically turns Crocodile into a paramecia if someone gives him a bloody nose.
Post automatically merged:

I'd also put it above Monet's fruit as well.