I don't like Vinland Saga, and DGM will never end so not gonna start :fuah:

I promised someone I was gonna get into the MCU movies this break, and never peeped a minute :kobeha:
If you havent read them:

- Manhwa Gosu (COMPLETED) - artistic storytelling, simple but effective dialogue, martial arts, artistic and colorful, explosive, mountain-destroyer, landscaper

- Manhwa Boxer (ongoing - near completion) - boxing, unusual MC, nihilism, existential fear and hope

- Manhwa Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God (ongoing - just begun) - art like Solo Leveling but MC is struggling and cornered instead of buldozing thru enemies, MC going back in time, reckless but creative MC, dungeons and monsters, boss monsters having actual personality and background history and lore themselves, bitchy gods and evil saints

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If you havent read them:

- Manhwa Gosu (COMPLETED) - artistic storytelling, simple but effective dialogue, martial arts, artistic and colorful, explosive, mountain-destroyer, landscaper

- Manhwa Boxer (ongoing - near completion) - boxing, unusual MC, nihilism, existential fear and hope

- Manhwa Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God (ongoing - just begun) - art like Solo Leveling but MC is struggling and cornered instead of buldozing thru enemies, MC going back in time, reckless but creative MC, dungeons and monsters, boss monsters having actual personality and background history and lore themselves, bitchy gods and evil saints
Hmmm...Gosu and Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God sound nice af

isn't this Yuderon's intro song after 1031?

Come on he's not wrong most of the time

When it comes to guessing the theme of the chapter he's always right, but he always wrongly misinterprets the number thing

Like with ch 1031, he said it was gonna be a vegapunk chapter because 1031 can be read as "science"

But turns out it was a sanji chapter