Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
"Wow Oda really in his bag this week, I can't say what happened but get ready guys!!"
"Damn the hyyypppeee man"
"My girlfriend's sixth boyfriend's cousin is classmates with Oda's daughter, he says 1037 is sooooo fucking hype. Of course I can't say what happened but get ready!!!"
106.101 walking home from work to post spoilers
Bruh A2 on demon time, he not letting any ah deez providers rest :kobeha:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
"Who are you calling disgusting, do you know how many bitches I get because I have early spoilers. Anyway, get ready for 1037 because it's soooooooooooooo hype!!11!!"
He look like he has Down syndrome so I wonโ€™t say anything
Post automatically merged:

Predicting Zoro vs Sanji

Sanji's eyebrows returned to normal for some unknown reason
Stfu my ****
Ainโ€™t nobody give a fuck about that Plotline except dusty ass l.anji tards who want sanji in the same sentence as Zoro, cuz Zoro got more clout

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
OK enough trolling and spamming clown memes lol

I hope the hype is actually warranted.

Luffy's been out of the main stage for a while now, so hopefully it's his time.
Are you freaking kidding me? Last time YP came out of his cave editor cried and Momo screamed his name:rolaugh:

I rather believe in United going back for that title race than YP hyping chapters.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Are you freaking kidding me? Last time YP came out of his cave editor cried and Momo screamed his name:rolaugh:

I rather believe in United going back for that title race than YP hyping chapters.
To be fair, this time it's not just Yonko that hyping it, so there might be some merit to it.

We'll see.