Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy's VA predicted today it will take another 7-8 years until the ending of OP. She added she doesn't know how OP will end. (TOEI staff Shimizu knows it.) Tanaka wants to hand over her role as Luffy's VA to Goku's VA (85 years old) when she retires.
Two years ago I said at least 10 more years, so we're on the same page.

Can't believe people fall for the "One Piece will end in 5 years" shit that makes the rounds every couple of years.

Two years ago I said at least 10 more years, so we're on the same page.

Can't believe people fall for the "One Piece will end in 5 years" shit that makes the rounds every couple of years.
Reminder Oda said "5 years" around september 2019. That means there would be at best 3 years at best before the series end, yeah sure:kobeha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Some VA are irreplaceable we need to treasure her while we still have her:josad:
She's a legend
Reminder Oda said "5 years" around september 2019. That means there would be at best 3 years at best before the series end, yeah sure:kobeha:
3 years from now we'll be barely out of Wano :kobeha:

Honestly, 8 years might still be too soon.

More One Piece for me tho I ain't complaining :myman:

But Oda's gotta live that long first :josad:

It will be funny to see oda draw zoro vs akainu in future and luffy vs im. :gokulaugh:
‘Watch oda draw akainu tank all zoro attacks with no tricks and zoro will have fight for 10 days to defeat akainu while still dodgeingmagma attack. Akainu only lost due to zoro outsmart him
Zoro fans will wank akainu even harder than lee.
Of course it will not happen.
‘Beside akainu is meant for luffy fight like Blackbeard.