Status
Not open for further replies.
To the mod who made the poll

First you and your Z army lost when it came to Sanji vs King NEG DIFF

You tried to push King, not cause you liked him let’s be real lmfaoo. It was only because he was Z guy’s opponent

And so you gather your Z agenda once more in a Z filled forum only for a draw……do you finally see the error of your ways?

You were so salty you used mihawk as a way to catch a dub but failed……desperation=failure
Weakling……

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

You tried to push King, not cause you liked him let’s be real lmfaoo. It was only because he was Z guy’s opponent

And so you gather your Z agenda once more in a Z filled forum only for a draw……do you finally see the error of your ways?

You were so salty you used mihawk as a way to catch a dub but failed……desperation=failure
Weakling……
I did the poll and I am actually against Zoro fans now

I did the poll and I am actually against Zoro fans now
Uh huh sure you are
Post automatically merged:

I’m going to laugh so hard when Mihawk is revealed to be incapable of taking hits like Cracker and is usless without his blade

meaning Sanji wouldn’t even need his exoskeleton to beef burst this clown
Post automatically merged:

The look on the Z army’s face will be priceless lmfaooo

I’d probably end up joining discord calls just to laugh and talk all the shit i need to

most likely in brago or synsei’s servers 😂🤣🤣

Erm you do know who the guy in my comment is right?
Yup, fusing his own daughter with her dog was messed up

But judge straight up turned his own children into machines that obey his orders

I can't think of anything more messed up that essentially enslaving your own children, the worst in this is that reiju is still conscious and programmed to obey and protect him

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Weakling……
Stop crying :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.