Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more Zoro and Sanji fans in here than Luffy fans he get slandered by both sides. Nobody’s defending him. I am just stating the truth. You are just a fraud pretending to be a Luffy fan.
HAHAHA you're funny, I probably love luffy more than you do and not only because of stupid headcanon ships... What is wrong about having the wings of my favourite character as a name ? He is my favourite since the begining of the story and I didn't start one piece around these last 5 years like most of you... well I don't have to speak about this type of stuff, but people who think like you are just cringe

So i guess i'm just like them but in reverse, My fav is sanji
you're the worst type of fans, thinking that we can't enjoy many characters... my favourite will always be luffy
Fraud
HAHAHA you're funny, I probably love luffy more than you do and not only because of stupid headcanon ships... What is wrong about having the wings of my favourite character as a name ? He is my favourite since the begining of the story and I didn't start one piece around these last 5 years like most of you... well I don't have to speak about this type of stuff, but people who think like you are just cringe
Zolu > every ship and every duo/wings

1037: determinant
The chapter finally begins with a look at Smoothie and the Big Mom Pirates of Onigashima. Apparently they were already there somehow, but they were lying low. But with all the chaos and the announcement that kaidos Calamitys and tobi roppo are down, they think it's time to act.

The scene changes to kidd and law fightingBig Mom. They use their secondary awakening ability.
It still fails and law try to come up up plan, they are on a losing road. jimbe arrives on the scene to help the law and kidd.

We skip and see a clash killer fighting fodder. He actually spots Robin and brook.
Drake is still conscious, but is seriously injured. He was defeated by the cp0 leader and another member of cp0 when the appo left him.

You can see the other two members of cp0 members catch up with Brook and Robin. One attempts to attack Brook and we see that killer intercepted. He and Brook both decide to join forces and fight the members.

Transition to Hyori meeting Zoro. She monolgues "Help your Captain who knows he still wants to fight to save Wano"

We're also seeing another scene where the Chopper is finally back to normal and trying to heal the sanji. Chopper said that he reverse-engineered the mink's healing ball used in Zoro, so that you won't sustain damage as an after affect, but made it not as potent in healing, so sanji will only be partially healed. Chopper “Sanji is please wake up. Robin needs help.

Cutaway: out of the capital. We see a small boat rolling on the shore. The figure walks out of the boat (there are a total of 5 silhouette figures). Two of them say they have detected a problem on an island in the sky. They both fly up to the sky (as if they were supermen)

Citizen: “Those two are flying… … On an island in the sky? Why is Kaidos Island in our skies?

The Two characters with silhouettes arrive. One attack the cp0 leader trying to kill xdrake, the other attack smoothie and other big-hearted pirates.

The final scene is a double spread panel of silhouette characters revealed to be Coby and Boa Hancock (boa battle smoothie 1v1, coby attacking cp0 leader reflecting sword vs shield). The double spread involves a huge scene where Luffy is talking yo kaido saying thay he has to live up to expectations as many people trust him and being the Pirate King means not only being the freest person but also making persons you choose equally free

Zorji is the definition of fraud, he says his fav is Sanji in Sanji FC and here he is saying his fav is Luffy. Is never seen in Luffy fanclub but is pretty active in Sanji FC
I really don't like it when people go 'I'm the only true fan and can dictate others on how to be a true fan'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.