Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I actually feel Oda is rushing the story lately But also, given his system of monthly breaks and the WSJ breaks, we do get what, an average of I thinkonly 36 chapters a year? So you might be right unfortunately!

I really don't want to see the story dragged out anymore for that long especially, I can't take another 7-8 years of this at least. Wano has been so slow, so dragging, so lengthy, like all the flaws of Dressrosa but doubling down, literally even in a way.

Given all his health issues and at least 2 hospitalisations before too and his tendency to overwork himself extremely, we might end up with another Kentaro Miura situation and Oda's own story ends before his actual story he's writing does.

There's 3 things I'm really scared of with OP, 1 is that is gets an extremely prematured/rushed ending like Bleach got or at least is rushed towards it with a lot of questions/mysteries left unanswered too like certain other series or no 2, Oda passes away before he finishes OP or number 3, I pass away before the story ends and I never get to see how OP ends and what the OP is too and such.

For all my complaints about OP, I still love it to some degree ofc, I still am heavily invested in it and I genuinely fear of not being able ot see this journey to the end it deserves for one reason or another. That's the worst thing with such long running series, the longer they run, the higher the stakes are of the worst case scenarios happening.

:crocusuh::pepemy::emohiyo::josad::neesama:
Exactly, long running shonen manga is inhumane. Honestly, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m very forgiving/lenient to writing flaws, etc just because I know how impossible it is to keep up writing and drawing a weekly manga for this long. I just pray Oda is healthy enough to draw the ending. I think itโ€™ll be 8-10 more years given how things are set up now.

Maybe thatโ€™s a video discussion idea for your channel :shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea most definitely voice actors for some strawhats will change by the ending, people will just have to deal with it.
Yeah that's been happening for some major characters already with both the original Japanese and English dubbed anime too, both sides have lost voice actors for OP. It really sucks. It's gonna be a truly sad day if we lose any of the SH's voice actors.
I think Luffy's is the most risk by far as well which will be the most devastating too?
But anything could happen ofc and we do have an island of Japanese people who average a lifespan of over 100 years old so here's hoping for the best! Live long and prosper!

At least these VA's will be immortalised by OP and other series too. They have that legacy left behind for us to treasure and remember them by too. Very in spirit/character of OP too to think of it.

:pepemotion::pepecry:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why they gotta hype the chapter so damn early if they arenโ€™t gonna release the spoilers early?!

Cuz they know how autistic this community is to get wet almost 2 weeks prior and they will toy with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.