Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a beautiful parallel with Sanji's backstory but I can understand why people dislike or even hate it too. Given how much this arc is being dragged out, maybe it's better he didn't include it? But I MUCH prefer it to the Big Mom spending forever going to Udon, the Ulti and Page one vs Nami and Usopp, the Tama stuff and gifters and so on.

Details like this make it a little better too imo:

Post automatically merged:

They've got the same fetish for baiting us that Oda has, they have learned his ways, learned the ways of the master baiter.

:saden::ihaha::hapnoel::smoothieduck:
I see what you did there lol

PVP actually ruined gaming and brought out my own toxicity in full force. The stuff I've seen, dealt with personally and heard about with PVP especially in games like Dota 2 makes all the arguments, toxicity, rage and such on here seem blissful by comparison LMAO!

I really prefer PVE and Co-op games, it's just so much better and more fun. There's tryhards who ruins those too but working together with others against more consistent, predictable and "fair" opponents, predetermined and such makes things much more fun and balanced.

There's always something like Gunfire Reborn, KIlling Floor or Left 4 Dead too for example for co-op gaming but also more of a challenge as well.

Absolutely brilliant and hilarious stuff can happen in PVP but it feels like trying to find a diamond in the rough, a needle in the haystack maybe. But some games like the Advance Wars community have a really chill PVP and community due to their nature/style as well as far as I know, except for that one literal psycho killer who caused such a bad stain for the community lol.
:shame: I spent 80% of my high school and college years playing Dota 2 and I am not sure how I am still friends with the people I played it with. Legit hour-long screaming session on mumble every game.

I think its mainly team-based PvP games that really brings out the toxicity. Single player PvP seems a bit more chilled because well if you lose you really can't blame someone else.

G

Gorosei Informer

:shame: I spent 80% of my high school and college years playing Dota 2 and I am not sure how I am still friends with the people I played it with. Legit hour-long screaming session on mumble every game.

I think its mainly team-based PvP games that really brings out the toxicity. Single player PvP seems a bit more chilled because well if you lose you really can't blame someone else.
Oh man! That sound BRUTAL! I remember people raging in Teamspeak in a clan I was in for Team Fortress 2 and I've definitely seen match long rage in Dota too but wow! That's insane!

(Lots of profanity warning lol)

(Loud volume/rage/shouting/toxicity etc warning lmao)

Yeah I think you're completely right. That pressure of people having to work together especially if they are randoms too. Kinda like how schools and such force you into group projects or even employers making you work with people you hate or don't get along with at least?

That isa great point too, you really only have yourself or and your opponent to blame depending. They could be a "smurf" or a hacker even or you were just outplayed/outsmarted or just made a big mistake or something.

I've definitely encoutered the most toxicity in team based pvp more than anything. (PTSD flashbacks to Left 4 Dead Versus mode too).

G

Gorosei Informer

You know what would be scary? If Hirohiro Araki taught Oda the secrets of his immortality/eternal youth (surgery) and Oda is going to be One Piece the truly never ending series! A series that will go on forever!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...confirms-hirohiko-araki-vampire-status/.87734

This is my alarm tone. This song and the rain of Castamere will be played during my wedding.
LMAO! Nice! Also WHAT A COMBINATION, especially for your wedding too!? LMFAO!

:usoprice::saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile::lulz:

Sanji's next bounty poster picture

Expectation:

Reality:

This is so true is hurts, much like Sanji in that one panel ironically lmao.

Stealth Black could and may get a poster too? With Germa getting a cover story now too, this might tie in?

:bamathink::hope::quest:

1037: determinant
The chapter finally begins with a look at Smoothie and the Big Mom Pirates of Onigashima. Apparently they were already there somehow, but they were lying low. But with all the chaos and the announcement that kaidos Calamitys and tobi roppo are down, they think it's time to act.

The scene changes to kidd and law fighting Big Mom. They use their secondary awakening ability.
It still fails and law tries to come up with a plan, they are on a losing road. However jimbe arrives on the scene to help law and kidd.

We skip and see killer fighting fodder. He actually spots Robin and brook.
Drake is still conscious, but is seriously injured. He was defeated by the cp0 leader and another member of cp0 when the appo left him.

You can see the other two members of cp0 members catch up with Brook and Robin. One attempts to attack Brook and we see that killer intercepted. He and Brook both decide to join forces and fight the members.

Transition to Hyori meeting Zoro. She monolgues "Help your Captain who knows he still wants to fight to save Wano"

We're also see another scene where Chopper is finally back to normal and trying to heal the sanji. Chopper said that he reverse-engineered the mink's healing ball used in Zoro, so that you won't sustain damage as an after affect, but made it not as potent in healing, so sanji will only be partially healed. Chopper โ€œSanji is please wake up. Robin needs help.

Cutaway: out of the capital. We see a small boat rolling on the shore. The figure walks out of the boat (there are a total of 5 silhouette figures). Two of them say they have detected a problem on an island in the sky. They both fly up to the sky (as if they were supermen)

Citizen: โ€œThose two are flyingโ€ฆ โ€ฆ On an island in the sky? Why is Kaidos Island in our skies?

The Two characters with silhouettes arrive. One attack the cp0 leader trying to kill xdrake, the other attack smoothie and other big-hearted pirates.

The final scene is a double spread panel of silhouette characters revealed to be Coby and Boa Hancock (boa battle smoothie 1v1, coby attacking cp0 leader reflecting sword vs shield). The double spread involves a huge scene where Luffy is talking yo kaido saying thay he has to live up to expectations as many people trust him and being the Pirate King means not only being the freest person but also making persons you choose equally free
Ignoring all the other stuff. You realise for Hiyori to meet with Zoro she'll need to go out of the castle, get rid of Orochi somehow then talk to Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.