What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they say the chapter was going to be ridiculous?

This is how the real joyboy makes people laugh. Kaido's whiskers fly off and tickle Luffy's feet through his magic sandals with adv coc.

Trust me bro, I exchanged my lunch money for these spoilers.

luffy had to train his coc for 2 years to be able to use conquerors coating, he isn't a natural genius like zoro so he cannot make black sandals unless zoro teaches him how to correctly use his conqueror's may happen after wano will see
Copium overload. Just because Zoro is able to defeat a cocless fodder King using his newly acquired ability, doesn’t mean he will be able to fight Kaido in base. Enma all but helped him unleash his conqueror’s haki. Without it he won’t ever be able to unclock coc/adv coc in years. Not to forget Luffy’s affinity is colour of conqueror’s unlike Zoro.
So the only thing Zoro can teach Luffy is how to suck cock 101 so that Luffy can return the favour of Zoro’s service.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Probably what's going to happen:
Some action, interim panels of everyone else, blah blah, Kaido vs Luffy, Kaido says a few lines and ends it with "LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING BRUDDDA" and uses new technique and tells Luffy: "This is how the strongest behave.

Luffy: Ok.

Break.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You going to see. Don't underestimate the hype power of Redon. If im wrong,I wear for 2weeks a avatar of your choice, but im sure 90% of the fandom most like loving this chapter, based on all the hype around it.
:myman:
That is up to you if you want to bet on it.

Nothing will move me aside from Zoro vs Kaido again or Act end and we go to the outside world aKa Mihawk. Anything else is irrelevant to me.

Copium overload. Just because Zoro is able to defeat a cocless fodder King using his newly acquired ability, doesn’t mean he will be able to fight Kaido in base. Enma all but helped him unleash his conqueror’s haki. Without it he won’t ever be able to unclock coc/adv coc in years. Not to forget Luffy’s affinity is colour of conqueror’s unlike Zoro.
So the only thing Zoro can teach Luffy is how to suck cock 101 so that Luffy can return the favour of Zoro’s service.
Embarrasing that zoro is better at luffys haki affinity :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.