What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Admiral Maynard indeed… Was this Mangastream? Damn its worse than i remember
Mangapanda. They had a hall of shame article on the OP Wiki for their terrible translations.

Also an Oda break already? After 3 weeks of no chapters officially? FFS....so 1 chapter after 3 weeks then another break but no early spoilers either as its an Oda break? SIGH...

G

Gorosei Informer

Now exactly wtf was that hype for this chapter about? They're really teasing/drip feeding us.

:lusalty:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/can-bobbins-be-stronger-than-fujitora.1032643/

"Fujitora slightly weaker than Kizaru, then does that make Bobbins > Fuji"

"although based on other Yonkou First Mate vs. Admiral fights I estimate Bobbins is more powerful than the average Admiral."

"Imo, I'll still think that Fuji might have a slight lead ahead of Bobbins because of his rank."

"After the shit show that was the Quixote family, I'd be surprised if Bobbins turns out to be stronger than Dofla."

"If Bobbins was any stronger than Fujitora, it'd put Mihawk's title into question, since Bobbins uses a sword and he'd have to be really really really strong."

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
insane stuff

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Was about to go to bed but I saw that spoilers just dropped!
:hohoho:

Seems like a Luffy Vs Kaido chapter, pretty good topic after a break week. :feelsokeman:

Speaking of breaks, I didn't think there was going to be ANOTHER break after 1037. I'm cool with Oda getting his breaks but it's always so painful when they're back to back like this.
:whitepress:

Let's hope this chapter has a lot to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.