What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why are you pressed by Coby? You went off on ssg and he’s a Zoro fan lol, all he said was Coby is headed for greatness, I don’t see why thats something to flip off on
I'm not pressed by anything.

Coby is irrelevant in the story. He is a Smoker level of relevance. When Zoro and Luffy will be solidified top tiers Coby will be reaching barely Snack level.

[일반] 1037 스포 해외사이트에도 퍼졌던데

Translate: [General] 1037 spoilers were also spread on overseas sites.

Guys, we're dealing with another level of trolling

He should currently be as strong as a Yc3 honestly. I place him at the very same level that sanji was before sanjis new lineage gene's powerup. As hard as that may seem to believe oda is doing several things that suggest he is indeed strong

1. He hyped up the potential capture of boa Hancock. And he futher went out of his way to not show any other combatant on the same ships as coby heading towards her.

2. He has been hyping up Coby's growth rate from jumping to a scrub that can't fight to using cipher techniques in 6months. And now in 2 years he is promoted to marine HQ captain with his post being in the new world under akainu. Akainu love him or hate him he respects the power of competent soldiers in battle.

3. On top of this this dude is now apart of a secret organization in the marine faction that is a polar opposite of cipher pole within that same 2years?????

4. He also allowed coby to take part in guiding and protecting a royal nation to maregious with kyro stating that the dude (coby) is strong and modest.
So Coby is stronger than Drake? Because according to Jack, none of the Tobi roppo, including Drake, are YC3

Alright, so you are specifically banking on Coby, the Luffy fan, Defeating Boa, the other Luffy fan in a pure 1v1 fight… And Oda will have to specifically say “Coby defeated Boa Hancock”… Not “The marines defeated Boa”… No Oda has to specify it was Coby that did it… Since he will obviously not actually show it

Hmm, okay… So you are just WAITING for that Act 3 end for a newspaper to have those exact words and for Boa and Coby being Luffy fans to NOT be a plot point in this situation at all

T

Tyronejenkins

Yamato is to much strong and boring to join straw hat

CoC user in SHs

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Usopp
Yamato is boring for now, but thats not really a disqualifier. Hell Jimbe is pretty boring too. And from now on new SH's need to be very strong for EOS shit OR have some sort of ability on par with Robin or Momo

Lol by your logic alvida should be a really important character too.

I think Colby is probably going to be leading a section of marines against the WG, and will be admiral but he's not gonna play a role thats more hyped than Sabo imo.
Well that's bullshit. Was alvida hyped by shanks zoro and luffy to be a threat? No.

Not only were these character first introduce but all of them hyped coby and each other lol.

Its focused on their story

Lol by your logic alvida should be a really important character too.

I think Colby is probably going to be leading a section of marines against the WG, and will be admiral but he's not gonna play a role thats more hyped than Sabo imo.
… you start off mocking with Alvida and end off saying “yeah, he’ll be admiral or wtvr”…
Bruh being an Admiral is a big deal
Post automatically merged:

Coby is irrelevant in the story. He is a Smoker level of relevance. When Zoro and Luffy will be solidified top tiers Coby will be reaching barely Snack level.
Except we know Coby will become an Admiral EoS, or do you also downplay the admirals?

What do you guys think “EoS” is? Like Luffy is currently reaching Yonko level… There’s nothing but pirate king level to go from this arc onwards… Seriously, we are this close to EoS Luffy… Where the fuck Coby currently? Like you know we don’t have that much time left for him to jump 10 tiers in power right?
if coby can actually make boa break a sweat or beat her hes low top tier ngl

Keep in mind this is the same Coby but stronger, who stood up to Akainu.
I have no idea why you mentioned this as though it’s a feat of some kind for weak characters to stand up to strong characters IN ONE PIECE… Like this doesn’t happen every arc by every weak ass side character all the time

Anyway, so your idea is that not only will Luffy transcend Pirate king level, Coby will ALSO transcend Pirate king level alongside him?

I asked you what you think current Coby’s power level is and you didn’t answer so let take a guess on what you think… You currently think Coby is as strong as Yamato right? Like the Coby who was talking to Drake in chapter 956 is as strong as the Yamato who fought Kaido… Is that in the ballpark of what you think?

Coby's potential is simply staggering

The man went from being neg diff material against Alvida to probably constitute a threat for Hancock
hancock one of the most massively underrated power levels in one piece. if luffy had fought her she would have low diff killed him. one of the strongest portrayals in marineford, sentomaru was sweating and she was never challenged. low key haki master. so i will be legit impressed if coby can handle her and her island

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Cap. Just accept that Coby and Helmempo are Luffy and Zoro’s rivals and will beat them at the end of the story
:funky:

T

Tyronejenkins

… you start off mocking with Alvida and end off saying “yeah, he’ll be admiral or wtvr”…
Bruh being an Admiral is a big deal
Well thats fair, Admiral is a big deal but the convo made it seems like it was suggested Coby would be a rival to Luffy which I highly doubt. The power difference between them is too great to ever be close

Status
Not open for further replies.