What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaan, I can't to see all the fucking crying when it turns out Luffy's been rocking a Devil Fruit so powerful, the World Government changed it's name. :ihaha:

I'm wondering if it's going to become something else entirely once it awakens.

Also if that's the case, then that means that Roger could have had it all along, and people never made the comparison, because Roger used it a completely different way.

Oh the salt levels are going to be glorious. Grand. Spectacular even..... :arnoling:

Anyone else tired of the leakers' clownery? Feels like a powertripping at this point. First they post endless .gifs to tease endlessly [YOU WONT BELIEVE IT OMG ;) ] A week later, they post a fucking chapter title for 3 days, and the guy says "Hold on, i Have to draw first" only to draw the most meaningless panel ever and no one even cared about shitty art to begin with. And finally, when we do get the spoilers, they hide the most important part to continue their endless power trip. It feels like they think they're Oda at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if redon or the korean try to open a merch shop like the clown yonkou productions tried to.

I remember when they did the same shit for a whole fucking 2 weeks only for it to end up a very obviously drawn Oden by kanjuro. hisoka levels of clownery

Status
Not open for further replies.