What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So the shadow is the user of devil fruit whose name needs to be changed to hide the true nature.

It makes more sense Goroseis talking on 1 related character instead of talking on 2 unrelated topics: legendary shadow and devil fruit.

Yet how come the huge shadow is in the sea and not drowning?
There are a lot of weird shits about DFs.

It started with Jack. he half fishmen so he wont drown and shit.

I was also thinking it had to be similar/different to Zunesha but I guess it could also be it, you're right that its existence shouldn't be a legend but perhaps the fact that it's near Wano means it's awakened instead of walking a different path it had been for centuries.
Someone corrected me above, the marines fought jack and then jack returned to Zou/got slapped by Zunesha so Marines never did make contact with Zunesha in the series, so still could be Zunesha at the end of this chapter.

Kind of undewhelming reveal if thats the case though

It could simply be that even for people with deep knowledge like them there is no tangible proof, except for legends. Doesn't necessarily confirm anything about their lifespan.
Will have to wait to see how it is accurately phrased, because this way makes it seem like they've been around a long time, and this thing is so old, they even consider it a legend.

I was also thinking it had to be similar/different to Zunesha but I guess it could also be it, you're right that its existence shouldn't be a legend but perhaps the fact that it's near Wano means it's awakened instead of walking a different path it had been for centuries.
Zou was refereed to as the "phantom country" I belive and you can only find it if you have a vivre card so its not impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.