What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new theory. Wano is not on the back of a turtle nor it was pulled together by continent pullers. Zunisha was at the location for 5-6 days in the past and every time she took a dump, a new part of the island was formed. Human’s moved onto the shit and created settlements. Because it was rich in manure, the country that developed was very green in the past. That’s also how Wano produced some green headed swordsmen.
Interesting...

Remembered one idiot telling me in worstgen that if akainu says that the marines aren't showing then the marines aren't showing lol.

As if the marines ran by the world government are going to allow shit to go down in wano with out getting themselves there

My theory about sabo and bonney popping there is looking like it's going to come true. Along with coby and boa showing up
It`s CP not Marines.

I have a new theory. Wano is not on the back of a turtle nor it was pulled together by continent pullers. Zunisha was at the location for 5-6 days in the past and every time she took a dump, a new part of the island was formed. Human’s moved onto the shit and created settlements. Because it was rich in manure, the country that developed was very green in the past. That’s also how Wano produced some green headed swordsmen.
WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.