What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Kaido is an Oni, I expected the guy to at least be more demonic or something
To me he just seems like any other human ngl

That’s quite disappointing as he seemingly brutalized Yamato on the rooftop and looked very menacingly only now that more things are revealed about him, he seems only less so

The problem I have right now by thinking about those spoilers is that if it's a super op body transformation DF (as "gigantic shadow" indicates something physical imposing) we have to ask ourselves, who would he give that kinda power to, who's additionally also fit to have that much relevance right now and a reason to the stop to the Government forces?
It's just like I have absolutely no clue at all.

Furthermore even if awakened most DFs aren't really giving off much more than you'd already expect from their basic abilities. So with context it should be a fruit that, via some special quirk, goes from average to seemingly super op real quick, as soon as the user unlocks its fulm potential.
I mean think about it: Kaido's dragon Zoan is physically wise prolly the strongest body transforming type, whereas he even has the WSC title lol, so if there's another body transforming type even somewhat "hyped up" by the Gorosei we have to wonder what kinda stuff that's going to be if just potentially happens to be more impressive than the strongest mythical Zoan.

Everything's so weird about this right now

With most fights out of the way it's about time to introduce more technical aspects to Luffy vs Kaido, like use this drunken mode/techniques to work against Luffy's CoO/FS, he becomes less predictable/more destructive, shit like that.
yeah drunk fighting imo handled right shouldn't be made out as him taking this lightly
i hope it serves as some form of de -limiter for him.

actually thought this would happen with zoro since he loves alcohol so much as well

Zero build up = Sabo remembering who Ace is just after he recieved news of his death = news include Akainu killing him

Second in command of the revs

There's enough tensiob for that fight to happen. It may happen, or not, at least not acting like an admiral tard who desperately wants Akainu to be the final villain, even tho he's far from being the strongest character or of any relevance to the void century.
Get off your high horse. I can said to the same for the likes of you, who absolutely pray for Akainu to be some irrelevant side villain because your agenda would completely crumble. Yet Oda clearly doesn't share that point of view

Since Kaido is an Oni, I expected the guy to at least be more demonic or something
To me he just seems like any other human ngl

That’s quite disappointing as he seemingly brutalized Yamato on the rooftop and looked very menacingly only now that more things are revealed about him, he seems only less so
Dw we will get to that part of him after his flashback

The flashback is near since he is fighting drunk with a mixture of emotions. Maybe he will start blabbing about his past.

He would not start talking about his past when sober thats for sure.

Can this current Luffy vs Kaido match up be considered a "1v1" or do we have to take into account all the damage Kaido received throughout the night when luffy defeats him?

Status
Not open for further replies.