What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora the scrub performed worse against Zoro than King.

King overpowered Zoro and sent him flying.
Zoro overpowered Fuji's gravity, sent 1 flying slash and Fuji got sent backward.

King took Zoro's swords.
Fuji never took Zoro's swords.

King no sold Zoro's tatsumaki which made Kaido bleed.
Fuji still got bandaged after 2 weeks (must be heavy injured here, people normally remove their bandage in 2 days) after fighting Sabo and 3 Veterans, despite Green Bull's back up.

Current Zoro meets Fujitora. Fujitora gets mid diffed. One shot with advanced CoC attack.
Fujitora was holding back, the same way he didn't chase Luffy even knowing where he was staying at...

But the damage Luffy received compared to Kaido it's child's play, Kaido's been getting hit by Ryuõ and AdCoC attacks through the night whereas luffy only received this kind of damage properly while fighting Kaido.
Kaido is more durable than Luffy to begin with
Kaido starts with 1000 hp
Luffy with 400
Current Kaido has 500 hp
Luffy has 200

I doubt it, Luffy would be by that point a top tier unless Sabo weakens him so Luffy mid diffs Akainu

Otherwise I would have Sabo vs Akainu, haki can be a game changer to even out their df's, and Sabo was shown to be very good at using it, will see.
Yep, the man that put a scar on Luffy, litteraly his mark, will be defeated in some mid battle LOL
Truth is that Akainu is indeed PK lvl

One thing I noticed, is that there is no genuinely excitement even looking by the comment section, what people are talking about, basically talking about Fujitora, Admirals vs Yonko, and even fucking Wifi Routers, people really don't seem all that excited about Luffy vsK Kaido.

Probably because its an expected outcome, we already saw Zoro vs King conclude, and now next thing is Luffy knocking out Kaido, there is nothing unexpected.

It is different than Roof Top chapters where each chapter, most people were talking about what is going on in the chapters.

Oda didn't need to bring Law and Kidd down to fight Big Mom, Zoro to fight King, Killer to fight Hawkins.
He should have ended fight on the roof top after this beautiful panel

It would have also kept things unpredictable and made people guessing
-Who would take out Big Mom
-Will Kaido be knocked out
-Will Zoro kill him

Just my two cents

One thing I noticed, is that there is no genuinely excitement even looking by the comment section, what people are talking about, basically talking about Fujitora, Admirals vs Yonko, and even fucking Wifi Routers, people really don't seem all that excited about Luffy vsK Kaido.

Probably because its an expected outcome, we already saw Zoro vs King conclude, and now next thing is Luffy knocking out Kaido, there is nothing unexpected.

It is different than Roof Top chapters where each chapter, most people were talking about what is going on in the chapters.

Oda didn't need to bring Law and Kidd down to fight Big Mom, Zoro to fight King, Killer to fight Hawkins.
He should have ended fight on the roof top after this beautiful panel

It would have also kept things unpredictable and made people guessing
-Who would take out Big Mom
-Will Kaido be knocked out
-Will Zoro kill him

Just my two cents
Oda hates team fights
The only reason Kid and Law are 2 vs 1 BM is so they don't away Luffy credit when h defeats an emperor

Gorosei bol rahe hai awaken ho chuka hai to mujhe lgta hai ki gomu gomu nahi hai. I think Ope Ope hai.
Na bhai, agar onigashima mein koi ho sakta hai to wo Luffy ka hi hoga. CP0 ships abhi bhi Wano ke bahar hai, wahan se unko shadow dikh raha hai to sirf rooftop ka hi dikhega andar ka nahi. Condition yahi hai ki jo shadow ki baat ho rahi hai aur jo awakening hai dono same ka hai. Agar dono alag alag hai to fir kuchh bhi ho sakta hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.