What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat:

Bro? Brachio bomber is an attack that entirely relies on queen's weight

Sending him flying at that distance means that sanji can generate more force than brachio bomber

I don't understand your comparison

Bon clay is heavier than luffy btw, given how he's taller and pretty much has the same physique

Breaking a superhuman's teeth who can tank attacks from Magellan and fight awakened ancient zoans means is way more impressive than destroying a small house
Umm Luffy is stuffed on food and a balloon is much heavier than Bon Clay.

Eh I think there is some technique behind it otherwise Big Mom is really not all that durable because a punch from Pica would generate a lot more force than some dinosaur falling, G3 should generate a lot more force as well.

Maybe Queen is using CoA and added some form of momentum.

But then again Big Moms own durability isn't all that impressive since metal beams can do damage to her

Umm Luffy is stuffed on food and a balloon is much heavier than Bon Clay.

Eh I think there is some technique behind it otherwise Big Mom is really not all that durable because a punch from Pica would generate a lot more force than some dinosaur falling, G3 should generate a lot more force as well.

Maybe Queen is using CoA and added some form of momentum.

But then again Big Moms own durability isn't all that impressive since metal beams can do damage to her
Big mom is insanely durable

Queen's just that much of a fatass lol

Queen is probably made out of some kind of special metal (probably wapol metal given how it's also what ceaser uses) it's definitely way more dense than pica's rocks

BTW, kidd's technique relies on the fact that although he can't break big mom's skin, he can still crush her and indirectly hit internal organs

You're underrating big mom here

3 days for the new Opening "PAINT" will start from Episode 1005 (9th Jan). :funky::funky:
Let see how much they gona spoiler for Wano ending :milaugh:

1006: I won't forgive you! Chopper determination ! Doctor decision.
1007: I won't forgive you! Chopper determination ! Solo Pursuit.
1008: Nami Surrender ? Ulti Mortar (Head Butt).
1009: Sasaki's Onslaught - Armored Force VS Yamato.

Epi1006 pic

BTW, kidd's technique relies on the fact that although he can't break big mom's skin, he can still crush her and indirectly hit internal organs
For that to happen beams must get past her skin durability to have an impact on her organs

Or you know same principle applies to Queens attack? It would be easier to have an impact on brain with Queen landing directly on her than those tiny metal beams landing all over her body considering how much fat she has

Status
Not open for further replies.