What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the devil fruit is a zoan, as their name tend to be pretty straightforward. They just descript the creature they are.
Maybe it could be Tama's devil fruit, imagine her awakening allows her to turn anything someone ate into a dango, and that it makes the effect so potent she can control actual zoan like Kaido. Shit would be extremely dangerous

Whe i said that this is becoming more and more worse than Reddit, no one believes.
It's just worse, everyone...
specially Zoro fans,
They hate everyone
they Hate shanks
they hate Luffy and say shit like he doesn't want to be the strongest so zoro is stronger than him
they hate Sanji
they hate kata
who do they love?
lemme tell you
they love Mihawk who is the strongest man in the world for them
and they love Zoro who is equal to luffy or maybe even stronger
believe me, they even hate Oda for not making zoro = or stronger than luffy

Last edited:
Dude, he literally vomitted blood in that panel.

Actually when Sanji said "Queen has weakened" it is all thanks to combined work of Chopper, Marco, and Sanji.

Edit: And Queen himself.
I seriusly don't understand you zoro fans
when we say Marco fought both king and queen you guys say Naah queen fought sanji, and it was mostly marco vs king and now you sayiing this
and if that's the case then Zoro also got the help of Sanji n Marco

Monster Point was playing with Queen and he made everyone including Marco impressed.

Actually, Monster Point beat Queen as bad as Boundman beat Doffy. The weakness for both cases is just time limit.

The fact that Queen was defeated by that scrub punching bag confirms that he isn't a
and Killer put zoo to coma, and he is not also a big threat, he was fighting hawkins

Actually when Sanji said "Queen has weakened" it is all thanks to combined work of Choppe

Actually when Sanji said "Queen has weakened" it is all thanks to combined work of Chopper, Marco, and Sanji.

there was no any sentence here that said Queen got weakened with his early fights, don't make any stupid claims.:whitepress:

I seriusly don't understand you zoro fans
when we say Marco fought both king and queen you guys say Naah queen fought sanji, and it was mostly marco vs king and now you sayiing this
and if that's the case then Zoro also got the help of Sanji n Marco
Sanji dealt 0 damage to King.
Actually Zoro contributed more in Queen's defeat because he broke his weapon. While King simply made Sanji fainted briefly and that's it.

there was no any sentence here that said Queen got weakened with his early fights, don't make any stupid claims.:whitepress:
"We have been going all out for a while" means Queen already went all out against Marco and Chopper.
Sanji already fainted briefly by King.
They both started their fight not at 100% health.

Sanji dealt 0 damage to King.
Actually Zoro contributed more in Queen's defeat because he broke his weapon. While King simply made Sanji fainted briefly and that's it.
@AkainuTheGrimReaper if he thinks Zoro contributed more by breaking a weapon that shot some bullets which are nothing in front of high-speed lasers then he is a zoro fan and a sanji disliker
those lasers were nothing for sanji and some how breaking that gun was a great contribution from zoro according to him

Status
Not open for further replies.