What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since searching for panel seems to be your new hobby, can you do me a favor?
Please bring me all the panels of Whitebeard attacked Akainu during Marineford, then also the panel of post Marineford where Akainu was already recovered.
This is a genuine request and not trying to shit on Akainu nor Whitebeard, so help me, ok?
It is called reading marineford arc. I know you can read better.
It is called Whitebeard attack akainu from behind. You know sneak attack.
And akainu has not ko by Whitebeard sneak attack. He fell in the ground but he is not down. He moved in underground to catch jinbe cause akainu is literally targeting luffy for most of the time.

Fossa say akainu is not down.

Queen knocked her out without using his tech....not a good comparassion
Never happened. While Jinbe almost killed Big Mom by sinking her in WCI, and took her Napoleon attack with little damage.

Queen didn't look that weak though in that scene, afterall it is against Big Mom. Only characters like King and Jinbe can treat her like fodder. I expect someone like Yamatrash would also get clapped too by Big Mom.

Imagine Garp crying in the corner of his Navy HQ room reading newspapers about Roger conquering the seas.
Coby not being present in wano arc means he was no garp. wano arc is equivalent to god valley. the only marine present here that was teaming with luffy is drake, i believe if he will not die, he will become a decorative marine in the future.

Sounds like that DF is not awakened yet and it's more like they are fearing that it's happening after such a long time.
Including that name change stuff and Whoswho's backstory with the gomu gomu no mi, makes me think that it's indeed Luffy's fruit that they are talking about.
I dunno why they would randomly talk about another one w/o any build up whatsoever and most DFs really are what they are named after afterall

Coby not being present in wano arc means he was no garp. wano arc is equivalent to god valley. the only marine present here that was teaming with luffy is drake, i believe if he will not die, he will become a decorative marine in the future.
Koby isn't Luffy's Garp the Koby/Luffy relationship is more like Luffy/shanks. Koby looks up to Luffy, is the reason for following his dream and wants to surpass Luffy

yeah so fragile that Sanji was able to hurt that guy with his kick w/o the powerup

were as luffy couldn't

The only thing that changed is that back then Sanji breaking few bones meant nothing and now Sanji breaking all bones and organs means nothing
Dude was able to tank 10000s of volt of electric shock and he was fragile lol
You can cope harder
He was one shotted by sword hilt.

Although to be fair, he wasn't really a punching bag in pre TS. He took his punching bag career more seriously starting on Punk Hazard arc onwards.

And akainu has not ko by Whitebeard sneak attack. He fell in the ground but he is not down. He moved in underground to catch jinbe cause akainu is literally targeting luffy for most of the time.

they read it once and then argue using there headcanon:gokulaugh:

I am too lazy to gather all the panels myself. Be helpful for once, ok. Helping me will compensate what you did in Christmas, spending whole day doing online betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.