What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk's greatest achievement is beating someone stronger than Shanks for the WSS title and killing all the Kaidos and Odens that Oda hasn't introduced yet, Kaido needed kid King to carry him. :josad:
Still can't scratch Pre TS Crocodile or Buggy. Lihawk for a reason. When Vista appeared, his fake ass got exposed. He had to beg postponement to protect his title

Mihawk is one of the few characters that literally can't be downplayed.
He's Zoro's dream
By calling him a fraud, you're saying Zoro will be a fraud too as he will only have beaten a fraud to be the "WSS"
If you think Oda will treat a straw hat dream like this, you're very stupid.
Enter Shiryu to kill Mihawk

Mihawk is one of the few characters that literally can't be downplayed.
He's Zoro's dream
By calling him a fraud, you're saying Zoro will be a fraud too as he will only have beaten a fraud to be the "WSS"
If you think Oda will treat a straw hat dream like this, you're very stupid.
The number one Zoro fanboy Eichiro Oda will make sure his boy looks good

Damn guys, can we just drop the whole Admiral vs Yonko argument? It's been pretty clear from the start that Admirals and Yonko are by varying levels slightly stronger or weaker than one another, and aren't scalable until we see when they fight first or last

This is a shonen, so Kaido/BM going down first imply they are the "weakest" Yonko by virtue of Blackbeard and Shanks being later opponents for Luffy if he's meant to fight them. Titles do not matter.

If Akainu is a later, major fight for Luffy, he's more "dangerous" for Luffy than Kaido or BM. If he fights Shanks or Blackbeard before Akainu, then Akainu is more dangerous than them. If he fights them after Akainu, then they are more dangerous than Akainu.

That's how it works. The 3 subordinate Admirals are likely weaker than Akainu, because they have lower ranks and Akainu beat Aokiji. So while i expect them to be "closer" to Akainu or Yonko than YCs, they'd still be "weaker" in terms of presence because they are probaby reserved for Zoro/Sanji as subordinate fights, etc.

We literally can't know who's stronger than who until we know who Luffy fights next after Wano.
My guess order for luffy to fight is : shank, Blackbeard, Akainu, then IM but it will be team work.
I don’t think shanks is enemy of luffy , more testing him as joy boy stre test thing.

Then Blackbeard as battle for pirate king title.

Then Akainu as battle of will power, to prove luffy is not weak to akainu. Basically luffy need to beat akainu as strongest marine solider.

I don’t know how IM play out. I am sure IM vs luffywill not have true 1 vs 1 fight and everyone is watching the fight. I believe it will be team battle of chaos. I think Monkey d dragon will fight IM first.

Status
Not open for further replies.