What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just worse, everyone...
specially Zoro fans,
They hate everyone
they Hate shanks
they hate Luffy and say shit like he doesn't want to be the strongest so zoro is stronger than him
they hate Sanji
they hate kata
who do they love?
lemme tell you
they love Mihawk who is the strongest man in the world for them
and they love Zoro who is equal to luffy or maybe even stronger
believe me, they even hate Oda for not making zoro = or stronger than luffy

I'm a yanker myself but it pisses me off how dumb yankers can be.
If they were smart they would wank mihawk to high heavens since he's shanks rival but noooooooo mihawk postponed with vista nevermind that they did that because the marines were about to melt the ice they were standing on.:lawsigh:
Mihawk is a top tier no doubt and 99% has adv coc :cheers:

2 things:

- Look at @WorstgenGaminG 's posts. He was talking about the Gorosei, Zunisha and Kizaru since Tuesday. Definitely knows something

- Look at the Korean provider's post. He mentions "someone" is talking to the Gorosei. Fodder never talk to the Gorosei, it is ALWAYS someone important

Just a good chance it's him
Well they had a fodder who reported to them when doffy got defeated so it possible lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
As far as i know Mihawk is not a former Yonko
yes but he is shanks's rival which implies that he's stronger or at least equal to shanks a yonko. He even has a title similar to kaido and WB.
Also he is zoro's goal you would have to be completely stupid to deny that he is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.