What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope the DF they are talking about is not luffy's ; otherwise :josad:
I have 3 picks.

Since I doubt they talking about any Yonko fruits.

1. Akuma no mi = the strongest in the verse. Maybe this ties to BB? He said he will make his move and it's happening actually at the time of Onigashima war.

2. Just gomu.

3. They are mistaking Momo powers with some Devil fruit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe they are actually talking about Blackbeard stuff? I mean with this fruit. He said he will make his move around Reverie time, right?

Reverie aftermath should take place just now. Maybe he wants to put his hands on some Legendary devil fruit or he just have it and hence why he can use more Devil Fruits.

Maybe they are actually talking about Blackbeard stuff? I mean with this fruit. He said he will make his move around Reverie time, right?

Reverie aftermath should take place just now. Maybe he wants to put his hands on some Legendary devil fruit or he just have it and hence why he can use more Devil Fruits.
Yami would be fun because it would be a new look on why Blackbeard knew THAT was the one he wanted.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Irrelevant.

I don't believe WG would allow for this fruit to end up in Drake's fodder ass dad's hands.
Post automatically merged:

Yami would be fun because it would be a new look on why Blackbeard knew THAT was the one he wanted.
Yeah, he was almost religious about this fruit. I doubt he chased a fruit that can suck up the environment and cancel the enemy's fruit. There must be something more. ( Although I think it's just Yami's awakening that allows him to consume more Fruits ).

Not his strongest attack was a casual one handed slash not meant for jozu

Sure once again Mr 1 blocked a slash meant for someone else
Never happened he saw he declined and lost interest
When mihawk attacked him he got one shot. Same happens to jozu if mihawk actually attacks him
You can't hurt buggy from cuts that's his fruit power. Haki or no haki
Sure equal clash
Zoro had an equal clash with fuji In dressrosa
Must be equals right
Never happened Croc snuck mihawk but mihawks coo is that good he blocked crocs attack with the BACK of his sword

Databook said no such thing other than they had an equal clash IN THAT FIGHT

Mihawks vc outright says he is waiting for someone to fight STRONGER than Shanks

Cry
It was his strongest attack as stated and nothing he's shown yet indicates otherwise

Mr.1 a fodder that Zoro wrecked arcs prior blocked Mihawk's slash, that's like the definition of an antifeat
:suresure:
Haki bypasses a devil fruits physiology as shown with Luffy and Logia's, yet Mihawk couldn't kill Buggy that's how low tier his CoA is

Declined what?

If you want to say Zoro is equal to Fujitora then go ahead, Fujitora's trash anyway

That never happened, Crocodile attacked Mihawk from the front and intercepted him to save Luffy, Crocodile is mid tier
ミホークと互角以上の剣戦を演じるビスタ!
Vista is more than evenly matched with Mihawk in a sword fight!
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.